Reviews for Dream Team
Unknowgirl chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
Where's the song from
Ruby of Raven chapter 31 . 3/14/2014
Gah! Finally! XD I wish we got to have another chapter of this, but I loved how you ended it anyway. Way to go!
Manga nerdette chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
I KNEW THE PASSWORD I KNEW IT ! I KNEW IT! I KKKKKKKKKKKNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWW IIIIITTTTT!
6MoonlightShadow9 chapter 31 . 11/12/2013
ONE OF THE BEST, AND I MEAN, THE BEST STORYS I'VE EVER READ! YOU'RE AWSOME! LOVED IT! 3 3 3
Fi Suki Saki chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
Goodness Seth...! #sobbed in relief and happiness and joy
That's brilliant idea EVER! You should have do that from the start! I honestly forgot that idea too... Hics...

My last desperate plan/idea was; make Seth to run away for a moment and threatening his Dad to not go to Sydney if he want him to come back, or threatening his Paps to confess his love to his Dad!
Because it was get my nerve! And i was absolutely annoyed!

Good to know that no one being bashing here! ;)
Well, except the Bakura who was tried to ruin Seto/Joey's relationship to get Joe-Joe! Damn stupid evil villain of family love! Glad he get 'cursed' already. Ryou's 'plan' was worked!

Love Joe-Joe and Seth! Especially Seth! He's sooo clever! But affectionate for his family! Really great son of Seto & Joey! :)
Good thing his Godfather is Yami! Great choice!
I still not sure if Bakura as Joe-Joe's Godfather is a good choice. Not that he's that bad... Just make me worried. As long as there's Ryou, i guess it's fine then... Huff...!

I wonder would Seth believe if his Dad finally tell the reason why his Paps called Priest, Yami called Pharaoh, and Bakura called Thief...
Because he didn't even believe in Time machine; something that science can do! Dammit!

Anyway... I REALLY REALLY REALLY OBVIOUSLY ABSOLUTELY DAMN VERY IN LOVE LOVE LOVE WITH THIS AMAZING AWESOME FIC!

LOOOOOVVVEEE TOOOO MUCH!

VERY NICE!

LOVE IT!

Love Family fic! Love Seto/Joey! Love Seth and Joe-Joe! They mixed in one mean LOVE!

GAVE HIGH RATING! YEEEAAHH!
Hope chapter 31 . 8/24/2013
I completely loved your story 3 I was fangirling all the way XD
halburn chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
How could you this is so mean but a very good story
Angelia White chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Um this is very glittery. * sighs*

My Beta said not to go near glitter but Joe-joe is so cute! * sighs again* Guess I'll just keep reading, it's not like my Beta can see me.
Angelia White chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
That's even funnier than the girl being called Kisara!
Angelia White chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I bet the girl is called Kisara. That would be hilarious since Kisara had white hair and blue eyes too and really was part of the Blue Eyes White Dragon.
Kyokora chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
" Oh no, the devil and his creative advisor are planning again. God save us all." must be one of the funniest lines I have ever read. I look forward to seeing their evil in action. Good job!
Guest chapter 31 . 9/20/2012
LOVE IT! I read this a while ago but forget to do a review so here it is... I loved it! AWESOME in so many ways! I really love the ending and how Seth did that to Joey and Seto! Made me laugh! Keep up the great work! :)
hatake gabrielle chapter 31 . 8/30/2012
I want an epilogue!

please xddd
hatake gabriele chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
so sweet mokuba! thnk!
BlackRabbit chapter 31 . 7/25/2012
Oh my GOD! Lily you are an awesome writer. This is yet other one of my favorite story, though I like the Twist in Time more- Anyway I just love it. I also was hopping that you would write other story similar to Twist in Time, but with Yami/ or Atemu x Yugi Motou? Pretty Pretty Pleasseeeeeee Oh and would love it if you torture Azu/Tea Thanks I'm going to read more of your story now.