Reviews for Bucket up, all for Luck
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
Wonderful story, thanks.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Different, silly, and interesting. Thanks!
grayember13 chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Aw this as so CUTE and LOVED how the knights figured it out and was helping them!
AnotherMerlinfan chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
I absolutely loved your story! I've only been reading fanfiction for a few days (so I haven't figured out everything yet) and I got very frustrated that I could only find the first chapter. Luckily someone mentioned a next button in the reviews so I could read the rest. The way you portray every character is amazing. I could really imagine them saying those things! Please keep on writing these awesome stories...!
Adara-chan67 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Kudos on an excellent story-and an equally excellent summary!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
That was one of the most adorable fics I've ever read! :)
I was hoping for there to be more drama when Merlin revealed his magic- like him running away when Arthur closed up and didn't react right away. But then again, your fic showed more testament to how much they trust each other... that they'd wait until the other has calmed down and thought rationally and accept the other's judgement no matter how painful it may be... and the trust will always be there between them- and that was beautiful, I really thought it was beautiful. :D
hieisdragoness18 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
awwww :)
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
Completely adorable, happy endings are nice!
odessa spirit chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
I really love this story. You've captured the essence of all the characters so well. I love that Gwen has admitted her love for Lancelot. Merlin and Arthur are so blind when everyone else sees what is as plain as their face. I like how you acknowledge everyone's love for Merlin and can see what a remarkable person he really is.
w- easy enough chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
gosh, I 'm just going through all your stories I like them so much! This one was so good! They are all so in character.
vice17 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I really love this fic and will definitely read it again in the future. The different points of view made this fic very unique, I haven't read another fic like it in this fandom.

Of all the knights, I thought Gwaine was the best, funny and straight to the point. When Merlin confessed, the little dragon made me go all mushy inside, so sweet and romantic. (now I want one too, a golden and red plushy dragon *sigh*)
jyusi chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
I do believe this was the best written Merlin fic I've read so far.
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Really loved this. Even though I should have been in bed a couple of hours ago, I just couldn't go to sleep without finishing it. Thank you for such a charming tale.
IsabelEmrys chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
I loved it! It was so cute and funny! Loved the knights whole involvement! Leon was my favorite to read about. He does come into conversations at the wrong time. Lol. This was such a quirky idea and it made me smile. I'm glad you wrote it D Cya round in other stories!
toridoki chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
awesome story i loved it :) I want one of those little flame dragons!