Reviews for Their First Night
SmilesSaveLives chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Needless to say I loved it!
-Smiley
RandomPerson123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Awwwww
Sheyila chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Ohhh...how sweet :-) i love it
castiel-lord-of-the-bees chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
So adorable, I love Rephaim & Stevie Rae. 3
chipmunk3245 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is so cute and fluffy! Hahaha I loved their bickering, they were like a married couple :) Also, I'm incredibly OCD, so I couldn't help but find some mistakes. It was really awesome though, and I enjoyed the crap out of it. Thanks! ;)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Adorable. Almost how I pictured their first night together. :D
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I really liked it :)
inquiete chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
So cute and fluffy! I liked it a lot suspacially them arguing bout whether they r jealous or babble or not. Thnx 4 the gud read.
MentallyInspired chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww that was so sweet : )
yaoilover17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this was so adorable! i think i liked Rephiam's speech better, but that's just me
Sprog101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i loved it. so cute :)
Golden Immortality chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I love this story! Stevie Rae/Rephaim are one of my favorite couples. You did a great job on this. It great from beginning to end. Excellant job! :D
Am1ra chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hello there!

Stevie Rae really loves Rephaim's pride and I really love your story! ;)

When I finished reading Awakened two days ago, it was this scene,I wanted to read. When Stark asks what Stevie Rae and Rephaim are doing, I wished for a short chapter just like your text.

It goes very well with the original story, the behavior of the characters is authentic.

Moreover, you succeed to convey an amusing happy ending atmosphere. I'm still grinning. :D I can't stop it!

In the very end, I'm sorry, I'd like to add a small negative aspect, I recognized ... There are quite a lot of mistakes concerning orthography in your text. I'm no English native speaker, so I'm sure that I'll never be able to write as good as you do, but although I'm no native speaker, I tripped over mistakes. Once you even spelled Rephaim the wrong way ... So I (a person who can't even write a review without mistakes, Iknow that) would like to suggest you, to search for a person who reads through your text before uploading it. Please don't take that personally ...

In the end: thank you for that wonderful story!

Love,

Amira (who's still grinnig)
StevierRaeRephaimNO1FAN chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ohmygoddess, u are an amazing writer! I LOVED IT! the story is just cute and perfect!
PoppingLydia chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
perfect, just as i imagined it! i hope you will write more..