Reviews for Another Road not Taken
anja.quickert.9 chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
:-)
PascalDragon chapter 22 . 10/3/2015
Very nice story. One of those with the Colonials already on the run. ;) And it had nearly all the nice elements of the two universes: the Cylon Civil war, the dealing with the Asurans (together with the Trias), the Asgard handing over their technology to the humans, the ZPM powered hive... And you even had Rush and Eli appear and I take it the Icarus had been a nod to SGU as well. Basically I only missed the reveal of the final five. Only the forty years jump in the epilogue felt a bit out of place...
Other than that I definitely enjoyed your story. :)

Yours,
Sven
A Reader chapter 18 . 9/14/2015
Um what about the two's? What side are they on?
A Reader chapter 15 . 9/14/2015
The Cylons fired on a Tau'ri ship that broke the treaty so the Tau'ri can retaliate on the Cylons.
A Reader chapter 14 . 9/14/2015
Now since they had three ZPM's they never had to go to the replicator home-world to get a ZPM never lost Dr. Weir never activated the command line in them and therefore never used they anti-replicator weapon on them so they never adapted to it so why did they not with the help of the Asgard core not create PWARW. and have a whole world of ZPM's to use.
A Reader chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
you just repeated the one thing from the series that I really hated well two things one killing off the Asgard and two giving the Asgard technology to Earth forever preventing them from becoming the Fifth race.
A Reader chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
You know as far as Apophis ship being destroyed from the inside by c4 therefore not being seen they where seen it was said in the episode of two bright explosions in the sky nuke explosions have the added danger of and emp burst and if not seen could for lack of a better term they could be felt.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
You've made the cylons way way way to powerful
jag389 chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
Great job, well written.
a chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
I like it!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
This story is ruined by having that stupid bitch Vala as a character.
Crobinson1836 chapter 22 . 12/21/2013
Great, story, just wish it was not as fast paced. I look forward to more from you!
Morgauxo chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Why did the ancients have a program for dealing with Cylons? Weren't they rather far out of one another's time?
bogus1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
This story is too ad hoc and deus ex machina to be tolerated.
Obsidius chapter 22 . 10/7/2013