Reviews for Greendale: Now Undead Friendly
BridgeFan15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
i do have an account!

all though i'm not a huge vampire fan, this was hilarious!

TROY: SNEAK ATTACK! *runs up behind Jeff w/ sword*

JEFF: HOLY CRAP!

ME: :O NUUUU! Bad Troy! *swatts Troy upside the head*

TROY: ouch...

ME:
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I want to fangirl flail all over this! And clearly, we must be sharing the same brain waves. Seriously. AHHH. THIS. SO AWESOME.

First off, the first part is totally something Britta would do.

Yanking hard, she flipped a body over her shoulder. She pinned the guy, knees on his stomach, stake poised above his chest, before she realized who it was.

"Whoa, Britta! What the hell?" cried Jeff.

Britta rolled her eyes. "Oh it's you."

YES! This is really funny to me because the Film major in me starts seeing how this would be shot and the kinda far away-ish shot of Britta flipping Jeff over (Brilliant!) to the close up on her face when she says, "Oh, it's you." She would totally roll her eyes and be all testy and I think this is a really strong fun opening to the story.

Grass stains! Oh, Jeff.

"Plus you whine incessantly if your clothes get messed up."

"I do not whine!" Jeff frowned but Britta continued on without looking back. "Hey I do not whine!" He shouted and chased after her.

Clearly, you do whine, Jeff. Clearly, you do. There's only so much Britta can put up with.

Troy's a ninja! LOL! Shirley's a witch! Yes! Of course she would be a good witch too. With good spell books. And Annie! I could totally see her knowing about black magic and the whole gang being surprised! Awww, Annie's in the Dawnie-esque role. That would happen, too. But I can totally see Britta being an older sister figure to Annie. So Britta and Annie ARE sisters in this fic! YAY!

"I think the better question is: how are you supposed to get any slaying done when you're walking around in 3 inch heeled boots?" Jeff replied.

"Kicked your ass earlier though, didn't I?"

"I wasn't actually fighting you earlier!"

"Fine. Attack me now so I can kick your ass properly."

"Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

This entire Jeff/Britta bicker conversation? WIN. Sex (or at least a kiss) is bound to come out of this at some point!

Britta rolled her eyes. "Annie, I think I have more important things to do than study for a stupid exam. Like rid the world of undead scumbags." - She would so call them scumbags and make excuses as to why she doesn't want to study.

"Jeff! Make her study!" Annie cried. - LMAO! I'm with Annie on this one. Such an Annie-ism. C'mon, Jeff. Make her study!

Pierce is in bed early! Clearly, we both love the idea of Pierce being an incompetent Watcher.

"Well I've learned the words 'hola', 'gracias', and 'muy caliente' oh! And you know those dog treats that look like bacon?" He leaned in close to Jeff and whispered, "they're not really bacon but shhh! Don't tell any dogs that." - Perfect Troy dialogue! I laughed out loud and I could so see Troy's eyes go wide as Donald Glover likes to do. LMAO!

OMG. Please update! Words cannot explain how much I love this! Awesome birthday present! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! *hugs*
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, this kind of gave me the creeps! But completely in a good way. Haha I could hear each voice in my head, so that tells me that you've done a great job so far! Will be continued? Amber's following up her five month absense with a multi-chapter fic? This I like! :)

And you got something done! Props! :D