Reviews for White Rabbit
Connie Nervegas chapter 2 . 6/4
I think AlexHamato's dad might qualify as having enough fur to pet...
FeatherArtist chapter 2 . 4/23
LOL! I loved this :) Very cute and the more I think of it - - it would be hard to resist. Wouldn't it?!
princessebee chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
hahahahahahahaaaa omg this is so great! thoroughly enjoy! so cute and quirky.

and tbh... it got me thinking about Usagi and April 'THAT' way too, even though this had nothing to do with it. omg what have you dooonnnnneeeee.
PoisonIvy7 chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
This is adorable, and amazing, and encompasses everything I love about fanfic: it brings to light and fleshes out all those little moments you didn't even think to imagine in canon but suddenly find you can't live without, and make you love these characters all over again.
tmntfan4ever chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
yeah i would try to pet usagi too...:3
Strawberryladybug chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Oh gosh... XD so embarrassing. But...I would completely feel the same way. Poor Usagi... HA
Izzie chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Kawaii fic! Made me giggle everytime Poor Usagi... well,it's not his fault for being a cute pure white rabbit :3
Heeee
Rivenchu chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
Man this story made me chuckle alot... thanks for writing it!
Scruff the Rat chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Well, cute without bordering on romance-I'm impressed! Pardon me asking, but will there be a continuation of this twoshot?
RozBen chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
XD *dies of laughter and has been caught breaking the 'Treaty of the Grounded* AWESOME story, loved it!
Gaia Kame chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
LOL! I loved this! Very well done! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw you you added the line within the chapter about 'although she has no ears..' the way you did. Very creative and very well played out! Great job all the way!

Thank you so much for taking up the challenge! This is forever going in my favorites and alert (just in case you decide to continue with this story sometime with in the future). So until next time - Ja Ne!
Aster Sapphire chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
LOL! Poor Usagi. So confused.
Eclectic Me chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I wasn't sure what to make of this at first, as it worked just fine as a one-shot, but I loved this chapter as much as the first! Why April, you fiend! lol Was this chapter meant to take place before the last scene of chapter 1?
Laughter's Tears chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
This is so deliciously awkward! I love it!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I had to re-read the first one, cause I needed to laugh!
And you followed this one up quite nicely.