Reviews for The Wheel
SnowFlecked chapter 1 . 3/5
I love the wheel metaphor. It's very fitting.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Awww! _
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I loved how Kakashi was portrayed. All in all, it was beautiful.
MuggleBornWY chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is so sweet. I loved it; short and simple. Off to stalk more of your works - so bye!
-WY
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow. You're a great writer, and this is so good. If you wanted to, this should be a oneshot, because it's perfect the way it is. Amazing. Beautiful. Not much else to say. :)
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ah wow. God, I loved it! What a great story. You did so much more than I thought you would based off the picture. What a great interpretation!

I can see why you had wanted to include a POV from Sakura as well, but I don't think it suffered from not having that. Especially because there was this one part where you had Kakashi acknowledge her reasons, about how she had a lot more to lose at this point (at least so she thought)- that showed her POV but then we still had the resolution at the end!

Wonderful job and I'm so glad I read it. Sorry for taking awhile to read it! It was awesome. :)

Eldr
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Very good story that matches the design of the tarot card well.
Choonks chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
fukken loove it. lols
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
buhahahahhahahah all right hehehhehehehheheh i luv it
Rene2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very fitting picture to describe their relationship... I really liked this one! Are you going to do a little follow up... lets say about Tsunades reaction ;-)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awww! KakaSaku can be so angsty, this had a little of that but it was also sweet. Perfect. :D
x Cookie Jar x chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
D'aww. Love that this was from Kakashi's POV. Excellent work. I would most likely be catcalling in the background, or taking pictures that I can stare at while I...do certain things... xD

Congrats to Katzenherrin!
angel897 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it rather sweet
quarterdark chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
cute very very cute :)
Katey123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wow! This was brilliant! I felt that this one-shot had quite a realistic feel to it. I could definately see Sakura wanting to hide a relationship but I'm glad that she agreed to letting it out in the open again. I look forward to seeing what you write next! :D