Reviews for Coffee Housing
DeaShasta chapter 1 . 2/14
Nice. I like this fic. Good job. :)
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This is beautiful and priceless. Your writing style is amazing. Bravo.
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aww, this is waaay cute! I couldn't stop giggling at certain parts, like Izaya scooting closer to her on the bench and when he was busting down snowmen while Namie just watches the insanity. XD I hope she kissed Izaya at the end, but knowing her, she probably pulled something HE wouldn't like, whatever that may be...
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this. Adorable. You really captured Namie's personality well.

Great job! :)
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wow this is the best characterization i have EVER seen in a long time! you're good.
m3wm3w chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
this is too cute! i love it from Namie's POV - you really captured her tsundere mind, and the pacing is perfect! awesome job!
Izanamifan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Awh. 3
fallofinal chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
sorry for the late review - but this is so pretty and adorable, ibu. (:

ah, yeah, i'm facchi on lj. i'm using my other account. (:

*press fave story button*
Nonspecific-Nonsense chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Short and sweet! And although this pairing isn't very popular it's actually one of my favorites! 3 Good job!
shoxxic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like this :) You have a nice and clean writing style and I like the contrast you have between Namie's wariness/unyielding nature and Izaya's tricks. Short and sweet.
hahahero chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Izaya's strategic idiocy and Namie's paranoia is what makes this pair for me, and you captured both perfectly. Awesome job!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Ooh. Go Namie! That last line made me cheer for her. I love the easy and natural progression through each scene, and how the conclusion seems unfinished, yet satisfactory. :)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
this is so adorable, ibu. /hearts
Paul-Kun chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
mooooore :D
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hm...I wonder if 'what will satisfy her' is kissing him, or slapping the smug look off his face. *snicker*

Very cute.