Reviews for America Saves the Day and Other Lies
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 11 . 7/16
This is the best version of China and England's history I've ever seen! Amazing job!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 12 . 7/16
This is amazing! I CAN NOT EXPRESS THE PURE HAPPINESS I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW AAAAAAA
Somewhat America chapter 12 . 4/23
Interesting. Funny to see that I'm American Born Chinese...
And I don't know what to do in this.

Nice story. I would have followed it if I weren't that lazy... I don't wanna log in..
Magic111 chapter 1 . 4/16
Did you know that America participated in the opium trade with China as well? America found out what England was doing to China and decided to trade opium with China as well for tea. This is one of the sources that informed me of this: american_opium_trade/
afrocelt chapter 12 . 9/19/2016
Bravo! That was twelve chapters of pure heaven! I'd never even considered IggyChu but... well lets just say I'm officially converted.
tANGINGAADANANAN chapter 11 . 3/5/2016
AHHADHA AHHAHA WTF IS A CANADA SHET HAAHDAAHAHAHAHA DAMI KONG TAWA MGA BENTA HAAHAH
tANGINGA chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
JUSKO LORD OMG GSGGSGAKFHAGGSHS

BR BTEARS FOR ENGLAND AND HIS SAD LOVE LYFF
Great canada chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
I love love love it! One of the best iggychu i've ever read!
Featherpool16 chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
*cries* THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVERRR WHY DID IT HAVE TO END OMG I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE AUTHOR OMGOMGOMG
Fluff Helps Everything chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
I'm crying. This is honestly the BEST IggyChu fanfic I've ever read... Amazing job! Please, wrote more! Of you've got any other stories, I'd be glad to read them. Thank you for writing this perfect fic.
WTEEO chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Excuse me, may I translate your writings?
ibliniy chapter 12 . 4/11/2015
That was a good story. Ivs always shipped the IggyChu... *heart*
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
hehe I loved when America talked to China :D
Riluo Beijing Kirkland-Wang chapter 3 . 8/5/2014
I'm going to make a spin-off of this title for an unrelated story I'm writing on Quotev, just an fyi!
Lil Ms.Alice chapter 1 . 8/1/2014