Reviews for Bratva
I adore this story.
Emeraldinhereyes chapter 27 . 3/28
*so many spoilers, you've been warned* oh my ducking god this Was amazing! After chapter 26 I was so upset and dying but 27 made it all better! The only rusame I've read has been like love hate relationship stuff so it was cool to see there's another option! I kept giggling though, thinking if the Italy bros as mafia bosses, especially feli, was damn near impossible. This was sexy and heart breaking, fluffy and full of angst. I like the relationship development. I also liked the twist of Canada being with a bang buddy while Alfred was serious. Amazing story! Just amazing!
I'm so happy you wrote that last chapter. If you left it off at 26 I was going to hate you. I'm crying. This was real good. Oh goodness sakes I'm crying a lot now.
rockytaing chapter 27 . 2/28
This whole story is so damned cute. And a fairytale happy ending! Thanks for finishing :D
Feelsfukintastic chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
Wow this whole fanfic went over my expectation line. Like really over it that it jump to the other side and struck my heart with mixed emotions. One reason is this is the only fanfic that actually made me sing "Hello Goodbye and Hello" in one of its chapters(chap. 6) and no other fanfic made me do that shit cause hell no I ain't rewatching 'Children Who Chase Lost Voices' that movie is an emotional roller coaster but not as annoying as '5 Centimeters per Second'. Anyways I'll stop blabbing and tell you the author that you did a great feelsfuckingtasting fanfic that will now forever be glued to my heart along with the 3 feels anime that squeezed my heart dry with feels. Thank you I enjoyed reading it.

-Acelia Achard
DeadEndGlitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
This seems pretty cool actually (it was an accidental click I normally don't read RusAme) I guess I'll see through to the end
ELiza chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Ughhh i can't read reverse... once i got the pairing in my head they can't switch... so i skipped the sex scene :(
legendofpanties chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
Oh god, thats such an embarrassing excuse!
Being men, they really don't give a shit... I would NEVER be able to say that...
legendofpanties chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
Oh man, Ivan is cool! He's totally badass, sexy and awesome! Loving this!
legendofpanties chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Short and cute ! Great Beginning!
I really love that you made Alfred a pizza boy, that totally suits him.
sasunaru13 chapter 27 . 6/6/2015
nooo im not crying...nooo *sobbing* this is a wonderful ending...thank you so much for writing and sharing thisss!
sasunaru13 chapter 26 . 6/6/2015