Reviews for Bratva
lorddoitsu chapter 27 . 4/9
well a little part of me died when I read this! To many feels man...Though I love how even the side characters (Raivis, Eduard, Toris, and GILBERT!) were so well developed. I loved everything from the plot to characters to atmosphere! 3 3 3 hope you continue writing stories for a long time, you are truly talented.
Red-Phonix14 chapter 27 . 2/12
Amazing!
MapleTreeway chapter 27 . 11/25/2014
This is going down in my all-time favorite RusAme fanfics
MapleTreeway chapter 26 . 11/25/2014
Even though it's heartbreaking, Al's choice is logical. It makes sense. Tbh I would do the same...
MapleTreeway chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
Well that's not healthy
MapleTreeway chapter 4 . 11/24/2014
OH MY GOD YESSSS
MapacheLuna chapter 27 . 10/27/2014
Oh God, this was everything I didn't know I wanted in a mafia story. The build up of the relationship, the humor, Gilbert(!), Matthew and Francis, and the slow horror of everyone around Ivan and how they treated Alfred. But Ivan and Alfred both stepping in front of a gun for each other? That killed me. Slayed me dead. And yay for happy endings! You had be on the edge with that chapter 26, but you pulled through for me. Plus, Badass!Baltic Trio in passing was a pleasure to read, especially since they're usually portrayed as victims of criminal!Ivan. This was a great read, I'm glad I gave it a chance.
Heuress chapter 27 . 10/2/2014
Bravo! Just bravo! This was an amazing story, one of the best RusAme ones I've ever read. All the characters were, to a mass, likeable (with some even lovable). This was perfect, thank-you for writing this.
ahappygoat chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
awww ;w; i was so damn nervous for that ending, but im glad it was happy. i dont know about alfred but mafia ivan boyfriend is damn awesome . id feel safe ... kinda... well at least itd be fun! but anyways, yesh! awesome story it got me feeling so many emotions through out and it was a badass plot 3
ahappygoat chapter 7 . 9/24/2014
...wait but... but... WASNT THE LIMO DRIVER THERE THE WHOLE THEY THEY DID THE NAUGHTY IN THE BACK!?
Rosie chapter 27 . 9/10/2014
What have you done to my feels? *curls up into a ball and sobs*
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 27 . 8/15/2014
Aww, he left the Mafia!

I liked him in the Mafia :'c
BrightViolatedInk chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
You've made me cry. That's a real hard thing to do. Just Oh. My. God. And the ending... Just ugh I cant. Loved this, love you, i cant.