Reviews for Curl
NoirVoix chapter 37 . 2/23/2007
T_T you need to update though, or I will cry...nothing has even happend with Aoshi and Misao yet *whines*
Acalanatha465 chapter 37 . 12/18/2004
Wah! Don't stop... the ending was kinda funny. please continue! i wanna know what happens next! Yes i am being extremely whiney today. yeah I know. Wah! why are you making me type these things! stop it mayra!
hanabi-axm chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
mou... great story! _ I hope u find some inspiration for this fic soon, it absolutley hilarious! You have a wonderful way with words, so I'll wait patiently till u update again _

Heartplace..

PS Ne if you were to start another aoshi/misao fic I'm sure no-one would complain lol j/k j/k... unless your gonna do it.. kekeke _
chiyo-chan chapter 37 . 12/29/2003
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! OMG OMG OMG ! PLLZ UPDATE ! i have to see how this ends! T-T
regina-terrae chapter 37 . 5/30/2003
Update soon please... Loved it D

Ah, btw.. More Soujiro please D
Weazel chapter 37 . 1/7/2003
You are a genius. This is so well written I can imagine someone making it into a screenplay and then a movie. ) I love your sense of humor, btw, and I love the exact way you convey things like emotions and thoughts. I read some lines and I think "Wow, that is right on..." Please pick this up when you have time! This story needs to be finished!
Steph chapter 32 . 10/26/2002
Oh, please halt your hiatus on Curl! I need to know how it ends! ;_;

*begs on knees*

on a lighter note, i love this fanfic. Even though it's the first RK I've read ( I'm more of a NGE fan), it's good. _ Lots of Sano-sama _

Anyways, yes. Please continue it soon *puppy dog eyes* I'll help if you need me _
Talks to the Moon chapter 38 . 10/8/2002
OH NO! I just found this fic, and now you have to take it down! :( I'm really bummed, because it's soooo good! Could you tell me what the link for the rest of it is? I promise that i'll review and be good and say you're a wonderful writer- which is true, you've really captured me in this story. My email address is - so please let me finifsh this story? Thanks so much for writing, and I hope to hear from you soon!

~Talks to the Moon

(And maybe you'd like to read my himorous Kenshin Fic... _* sorry, shameless promotion...!)
tpgddss chapter 38 . 9/30/2002
Listen. Very. Carefully...

I have never, ever read anything this honest, this explicit, this REAL in a long, long, LONG time. And I tend to favor the so called "geniouses" of modern literature. It's exactly what I've been aspiring toward as a fanfic writer, a level still way above my own.

If that mailing list of yours is still around, add me to it.

Sincerly,

Selene Sanchez
Kenta Divina chapter 38 . 9/30/2002
Oh well Wah! Does being a college student merit some plea of somehow finding out what happens? Sano is rather pervers and crass, but for some reason I get a major kick out him.

Good work on what you have done!
Kenta Divina chapter 24 . 9/30/2002
Wow sometimes life is just too comvenient! Poor Aoshi! Gah, this is one messed up family!

I'm still reading though!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/24/2002
I just love your story! I found it two days ago to get to know it will be taken down in October *sniff*
Deirdre Aingeal chapter 38 . 9/21/2002
Please add me on your mailing list... this is such a good fic and you are an excellent writer...
Kit chapter 38 . 9/17/2002
Erm... Sorry? Did you recieve my email? I really love this story. I was in your mailing list but my email account got deleted. So can I be addded to your mailing list once more ( For ALL your fics)? Please?
ShadowMoon chapter 38 . 9/16/2002
this is a really good story & the ratings are not NC-17, i don't think you should take it down