Reviews for Annie
DD chapter 35 . 10/1
I love this story soooooo much. There relationship is so unique and special. You really showed her slow descent into being mentally unstable. I really wish he didn't die! It's so sad, they deserve a happy ending!
I really like this story, but you had a tendency to switch from first person to third person limited for a paragraph or two and then switch back, which, to a grammar nut like me, was fairly annoying. You also kept switching between spellings of Phillippa's name; sometimes it would be "Phillippa," others "Fillippa." But the story overall was wonderful.
doraviolet1 chapter 7 . 1/27
nice story! but I wonder Annie's age on this story? fifteen or sixteen on the reaping? why she say that finnick was two years younger that she is now?
Em chapter 42 . 11/28/2015
Guest chapter 42 . 8/26/2015
Omg, the feels! This is the best fanfiction ever! This should be published into a book. My heart broke more in this than reading the actual series. You have mixed your story with the plot so well, I can't tell them apart. I NEED your writing skills.
FanGirl 400 chapter 42 . 1/14/2015
That was soooo sweet! I'm crying now. Would you be able to make a chapter where Annie and Finnick meet in death? It would set me soul at ease.
RedRoses5 chapter 42 . 1/8/2015
Guest chapter 42 . 11/9/2014
I love this story. I love Finick and Annie's love story, it is so beautiful and tragic. Thank you for writing this
UESGURL chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Yes, I'm on city of glass right now, and my sister already finished city of heavenly fire
thehungergameslife chapter 42 . 1/5/2014
This is so good! The best annie/finnick fanfiction I've read!
Iluvonedirection chapter 42 . 12/14/2013
This story is sooooo sweet! Thank you! And I added this story to my "favorite" lists!
primrose2234 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Lovely. :-)
primrose2234 chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
lovely! :-)
primrose2234 chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
love it!
primrose2234 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
You're going at a decent pace, so don't worry. ;-)