Reviews for Au troisième temps de la valse
VeIaRrGtOh chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Wow - all these ficlets were absolutely breathtaking. Whether it was a funny moment between Arthur and Eames or the last heartbreaking ten between Dom and Mal, I felt like it was the cherished or despairing memory of one of the characters.

You wrote all the characters so accurately that I felt these were real moments during the film that were simply not captured by the camera.

I don't read French, but I love how you inserted that in when it seemed natural. It is a beautiful language.

Also, just a small thing, but I like that you have Dom and Mal rejecting the extraction side of the business - people forget that they were never criminals, or part of an extraction team, and to read here where you have them objecting to that is refreshing.

Keep an eye on grammar, but this is great. Well done. You should certainly consider writing more, because you understand a lot about the characters.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Bravo, Bravo!

(as close to a standing ovation as I can get :D)

These were EXCELLENT stories... And I was amazed by how you captured the spirit of the movie, and the voices of the characters within these short snipets of tales.

Whatever you write next, I look forward to reading.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Wow... You're such a gifted writer when it comes to these stories. There a joy to read.

One question though...

Why do you say us Canadian's are an unsubtle breed. (#31- Masquerade)... We can be subtle- and very polite (when we want to be) :D

(kidding, by the way... It was funny to read)
nb41 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
This has been so lovely and so fun to read. I really like the brief examinations of each character (or pairs thereof).
itsallanoxymoron chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Canadian. Original. Personally, I like it. So then what's Arthur? Hmm...

keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
itsallanoxymoron chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

There is just nothing else to say.

keep ritin foreva

bookluva98
blue.half chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Short, but interesting. More to come?
Shembre chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, this is reallllly well written, that's for certain. It was a pleasure just reading it for the sake of the words! I'm not sure which one was my favorite, but I most liked I think the chapter where Arthur and Ariadne were in the twisted castle environment, which sounds amazing :)

Will be watching for more!