Reviews for Hell's Angels
I don't know if you are even still on but I just had to leave a comment. This story is amazing. This literally could have been part of the show and it would have been great! And I am not even a fan of the whole additional brother thing... Your style of writing is incredible! Thank you sooo much!
lastarael chapter 12 . 6/14
Great story! I love how you showed Sam bonding with Adam and the brothers' concern to get Adam out. I hated that on the show they skipped that part and forgot all about Adam. I loved the hell hounds being under Sam's command, and the personality that you gave to Alfred. Great plot. Very well written. The entire story drew me in from start to finish.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 6 . 5/28
OH MY CHUCK. WHAT THE HELL. I NEVER EXPECTED THAT. WHAT.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
Lawyer!Sam to the win! :D
Booknerdsanddancers chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
Omg I almost never review but this story is so fantastic I love it so much ️️
Lady Luna's Love chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Dude. It's like you WANT me to cry...
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
yei this is something that I have wanted to read! they care for all their family! and they end up ok
Storm77 chapter 12 . 3/3/2016
This was just amazing... I mean it. I never really cared all that much about Adam, but the way he was written in this story made my heart melt. I have wanted so many happy endings on spn, even though they'll never happen, but I never really wanted one for Adam. All he was ever important for was the jokes on tumblr about leaving him in hell. But you wrote him as an actual character with relationships with his two big brothers... and it is perfect. I think my favorite part is Sam taking the role of the big brother in hell. Sam is always the little brother, the one who needs protecting. But then the roles switch and Sam gets to take everything he learned from Dean and use it with Adam and you made me cry.
HanaMzHz chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
wow . i love this one . been searching for this kind of story . thank you
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 12 . 9/14/2015
Well done. Satisfying.
Quicker Than Silver chapter 12 . 7/8/2015
I love this story every time I read it!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
Love this story.
ZeldaIsis chapter 12 . 2/4/2015
Oh man! This was one of the best AU stories revolving Adam, Sam, Dean and the cage. Amazeballs!
Mistycat chapter 12 . 1/28/2015
I'm fascinated with the boy king stories and this one is so well done. The drama was excellent but I can so see Dean playing with and naming a hellhound! Made my day
Von chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
This was lovely. It's rare to see Adam written into the brother bond and I believed it in this one. :)