Reviews for Hell's Angels
Timelady66 chapter 12 . 12/11/2020
Aww, how it should have been! I wish they'd gotten to keep Alfred.
Atlasina7 chapter 12 . 2/12/2020
Loved the ending to this story, especially those last 3 lines. Thanks for sharing.
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 12 . 10/29/2019
Oh, my word. Never before have I actually wanted Adam to be involved until this fanfiction. That was great. Sam would have been a GREAT big brother. I loved the story! Thanks for sharing!
Boredashell666 chapter 12 . 4/14/2019
AWWWWW!
Owlqueen08 chapter 2 . 2/7/2019
Was it Dean that sent the hellhounds? Michael told Sam it wasn't Luci, so was it Dean?
Salishaventura chapter 12 . 8/13/2018
Great story! Especially loved the ending and brave Sam
fogsrollingin chapter 12 . 7/28/2018
This was such a wonderful story with the best happiest ending ever. Loved the hellhounds aspect too!
Iuvsbruce chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
I really only wish this could have been an episode! But you write so clearly That I can see it in my mind. Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/2/2017
I don't know if you are even still on but I just had to leave a comment. This story is amazing. This literally could have been part of the show and it would have been great! And I am not even a fan of the whole additional brother thing... Your style of writing is incredible! Thank you sooo much!
OminousKitten chapter 12 . 6/14/2017
Great story! I love how you showed Sam bonding with Adam and the brothers' concern to get Adam out. I hated that on the show they skipped that part and forgot all about Adam. I loved the hell hounds being under Sam's command, and the personality that you gave to Alfred. Great plot. Very well written. The entire story drew me in from start to finish.
alaskanbirdfriend chapter 6 . 5/28/2017
OH MY CHUCK. WHAT THE HELL. I NEVER EXPECTED THAT. WHAT.
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
Lawyer!Sam to the win! :D
Booknerdsanddancers chapter 11 . 8/30/2016
Omg I almost never review but this story is so fantastic I love it so much ️️
achaion chapter 12 . 3/25/2016
Dude. It's like you WANT me to cry...
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 12 . 3/12/2016
yei this is something that I have wanted to read! they care for all their family! and they end up ok