Reviews for Hell's Angels
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 1/5
OMG this is just the best story. JUST THE BEST! Sammy - wow! So smart (which of course means you are!) and OMG you got Adam out of Hell! They didn't forget Adam! It might be close to a perfect story lol! I love it! xo
janny.verveer chapter 12 . 1/2
i like this better than the actually story (blasphemy?) but spn is really into happy endings are they :( This was brilliant!
Gabriella chapter 6 . 1/1
That I don't see coming
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Really great story! Sam figured it out!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Oh crap! Poor Sam!
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
That was lovely I I so wish it was canon...
Princess-10th-Luna-Raven chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Crying within the first chapter... well done.
Um. Hi chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
If only this were true... This would have made a much better story (ish) then what really happened.
shookenuppepsi chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Dear god this deserved to be canon. I don't care how awesome soulless Sam was, this story is perfect.
Little Miss Banana chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Wow...
Mana Walker chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
That was amazing! I truly love this story so much!
lillelouis chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
More pleeeeeeeaaaaase! :D

Treachery! Theft! Blasphemy! We've been bereft of Adam since he died and-would-please-like-some-more-of-Adam-now-please-thank-you :* Kisses and praises and a million dollars on your bank account- a PONY! Whatever you want as long as you write more stories in this arc.

You can tell I'm losing my mind over this, can't you?
nightwalker4769 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Dude, you're seriously making me love Hellhounds. They're cute when you're the one controlling them xP
need2knw chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
Nice story. Really like the believable way you managed to wrap up the story. I do wish they had bothered mentioning Adam or the fact that he's still stuck in the cage on the show. Anyway good work.
Cami chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
Hi! I absolutely love your stories, especially the ones with your version of how Sam gets out of Hell and all the interaction between Sam and Dean. The relationship between brothers has always fascinated me as I don't have any of my own, and it is one of the reasons I love the show. You have a great writing style and you portray the characters beautifully. It is nice to an author who can really capture the essence of the show's themes and characters. Some of the stories that you have written have even brought me close to tears! I really like your original ideas as I think they are very believable and I could see happening in the show. I really hope that you continue writing as I would love to see what you come up with next. Keep up the great work!