Reviews for Good Enough For Me
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 4/27
Awesome :)
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 4 . 4/7
That was . . . WONDERFUL! You worked this out so well! I have many times wanted something like this to happen, but couldn't see how to make it fit - until now. Thank you for this story. It has earned the right to be called my favorite!

And yes, it made me cry (tears of joy and heartache).
Wing chapter 4 . 2/28
Please make a sequel! You don't even know how happy it would make me! Thanks for the amazing story!
poppetjin chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
GOOD BYE WORLD I NEED TO GO TO HELL
poppetjin chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I'M FUCKING CRYING AND SCREAMING HOLY SHIT
poppetjin chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
NO WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HeroInTraining chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This is the first fanfiction I've ever read that made me pause in shock to take it all in. I didn't see the revelation coming; I felt Dick's surprise and anger along with him. All in all this is a delightful story that deserves so much praise.
StarletteSky chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
This story is so good that I'm having difficulty finding words to express it. The deep bonds between the members of the batfamily don't get as much attention as they deserve, and I'm thrilled that there's someone out there who can capture their relationships so well. So Bravo! And please keep writing!
KK chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Aw Timmy! I find my self gravitating toward fanfics about the brotherly relationship between Dick/Jason and the brotherly/guardian/mentor relationship between Dick and Damian...so much so that I often overlook Tim. I know why. It's because cute (you know irrespective of the swear words, guns and swords) scenes between the first two sets is rare, unexpected and to be treasured even if there are a load of fanfics about them. With Tim it is hard to make noticeable moments because they are already expected. They are the two with the best relationship and are the most healthy. With the brothers and friends Dick and Tim it reminds me of the scene from the comic where Dick has been distant and on outs with Tim for a while, saves him and when Tim wakes up in the bat-cave Dick asks how Tim knew he would catch him and Tim said that he's his brother and will always be there to catch him. That's them to a T.
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I love this. This is set when everyone thinks that Bruce is dead right?

So could you please do a follow up to this story so like when Bruce returns maybe there is a conversation between him and Dick or maybe Damian and Tim's reaction to finding out that Dick is a biological son of Bruce?
the starks of new york chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I love your stories of these two. I'm glad there are so many and yet not nearly enough. heh. I thank you for the sequels you have made. I'm enjoying this story even without one. Here's to both of their reactions when Bruce comes back.
AJRedRobin chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
Oh man. We think alike. I did My Father Is WHO? as my thinking about why Dick might look so much like Bruce, only he finds out a lot sooner. I like yours because he finds out later, and learns the reason why Bruce became very overprotective of him. Maybe in the actual comic book series, there may be some truth to what is behind it all. That Bruce is really Dick's father. Who knows, maybe someone will read both of ours and create an official story about it.
xzettax chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
OMFG! THIS is the BEST story I never read before! It's just... just more than amazing and awesome it's... it's perfect... PERFECT that the right word, I mean that... Whoa! so yeah... ok' am how do you... how can you... how ok maybe my comment doesn't have sense but really, really congratulations. I don't have words to say how much I am in love with this story... so I just... I'll go now cause I don't know what more to say... ok yeah,well am see ya'
Lady Julie Snape chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I dunno why I bother sometimes. You haven't been active for over a year and I love your stories. I started reading this a while ago but never actually finished it. I'm glad I went back and did.