Reviews for Good Enough For Me
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 7/23
That was a great twist! *thumbs up*
Loved the story :)
Airenee chapter 4 . 6/10
That was awesome! Super love it~!
So deep, heart-wrenching, kind of angst-y...
EwaFaa chapter 4 . 5/29
Wow
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 4/27
Awesome :)
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 4 . 4/7
That was . . . WONDERFUL! You worked this out so well! I have many times wanted something like this to happen, but couldn't see how to make it fit - until now. Thank you for this story. It has earned the right to be called my favorite!

And yes, it made me cry (tears of joy and heartache).
Wing chapter 4 . 2/28
Please make a sequel! You don't even know how happy it would make me! Thanks for the amazing story!
poppetjin chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
GOOD BYE WORLD I NEED TO GO TO HELL
poppetjin chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I'M FUCKING CRYING AND SCREAMING HOLY SHIT
poppetjin chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
NO WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HeroInTraining chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This is the first fanfiction I've ever read that made me pause in shock to take it all in. I didn't see the revelation coming; I felt Dick's surprise and anger along with him. All in all this is a delightful story that deserves so much praise.
StarletteSky chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
This story is so good that I'm having difficulty finding words to express it. The deep bonds between the members of the batfamily don't get as much attention as they deserve, and I'm thrilled that there's someone out there who can capture their relationships so well. So Bravo! And please keep writing!
KK chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Aw Timmy! I find my self gravitating toward fanfics about the brotherly relationship between Dick/Jason and the brotherly/guardian/mentor relationship between Dick and Damian...so much so that I often overlook Tim. I know why. It's because cute (you know irrespective of the swear words, guns and swords) scenes between the first two sets is rare, unexpected and to be treasured even if there are a load of fanfics about them. With Tim it is hard to make noticeable moments because they are already expected. They are the two with the best relationship and are the most healthy. With the brothers and friends Dick and Tim it reminds me of the scene from the comic where Dick has been distant and on outs with Tim for a while, saves him and when Tim wakes up in the bat-cave Dick asks how Tim knew he would catch him and Tim said that he's his brother and will always be there to catch him. That's them to a T.
AndDeathShallHaveNoDominion chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I love this. This is set when everyone thinks that Bruce is dead right?

So could you please do a follow up to this story so like when Bruce returns maybe there is a conversation between him and Dick or maybe Damian and Tim's reaction to finding out that Dick is a biological son of Bruce?
the starks of new york chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I love your stories of these two. I'm glad there are so many and yet not nearly enough. heh. I thank you for the sequels you have made. I'm enjoying this story even without one. Here's to both of their reactions when Bruce comes back.