Reviews for Good Enough For Me
Kalmaegi chapter 4 . 8/4
The other side of me is protesting this cliche because it undermines what Bruce's family had been about. A family of choice, stronger than blood connections ever could hope to achieve. But DC Comics already ruined that gauntlet with Damian. And this actually makes the comic book artists' insistence to have them share features with each other, Bruce and Dick being most prominent in that carbon copy treatment, finally make sense. So I'm barking at the wrong tree and making a fool of myself.

The other half is dreading and anticipating the big reveal, going as far as crowing 'Darth Vader!' when the iconic words left the hologram's lips. Even from beyond the grave, old Bats just had to make everything dramatic. I love how Dick talks to the hologram and treating it like Bruce just as his father had intended because he wanted it to be as personal as possible.

Damian would take it hard. His life's goal, the destiny his mother had been whispering in his ears since infancy as the only true blood son of the Bat, in the end was a madwoman's fantasy. His father already has his perfect heir, he was only an unwelcome spare. He'd lash out.

Jason would probably snort and tell them he suspected it right from the start, projecting his own daddy issues on the golden son while mocking Tim for being a replacement's replacement. The shoe-in for daddybat's Robin after suffering from empty nest syndrome. He will never amount to the original.

Tim would take the barbed words of the two hard even when he tries not to, especially with such mounting verbal abuse. Dick had always been the favorite, being Bruce's blood son only cemented that point further. Bruce choose Jason. Tim was only there because someone needs to be Robin. Pretty much mayhem and hurt feelings for everyone involved. Just another day with the Bats.

Unlike her siblings, Cass would just tilt her head in confusion. Bruce is Dick's father. Of course he is. What's the big deal? While Steph is clutching her sides in mirth while furiously muttering about how it sounds exactly like the soap opera she watched a few days ago. Babs shaking her head and praying for patience.

My imagination run wild with this short and bittersweet scenario. Thanks. It was good.
ICantGetADecentName chapter 1 . 7/19
This is the fanfiction that got me hooked on Nightwing, then the Batfam in general. Wonderful work :D I hope you continue your other stories though...
*enter darth vader's theme music*
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
I-i-I love this this was gold I was always like I don't know how to say it but by the end of each chapter I found myself going omg and like rereading it (end of each chapter) also just frantically going to the next but now I'm sad as I have reached the end of this. plz I need more
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Like father like son. Silly boys . Nice bonding moments

Damian is a ...
batiluca27 chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
esta bien es una historia buena
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
That was a great twist! *thumbs up*
Loved the story :)
Airenee chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
That was awesome! Super love it~!
So deep, heart-wrenching, kind of angst-y...
EwaFaa chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Wow
cocopops1995 chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
Awesome :)
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
That was . . . WONDERFUL! You worked this out so well! I have many times wanted something like this to happen, but couldn't see how to make it fit - until now. Thank you for this story. It has earned the right to be called my favorite!

And yes, it made me cry (tears of joy and heartache).
Wing chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Please make a sequel! You don't even know how happy it would make me! Thanks for the amazing story!
poppetjin chapter 4 . 7/30/2014