Reviews for War Zone
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 2/6
Oh wow, I remember this from that contest. I reviewed it there. If I could get to it, I would've moved my original review from there to here for you. I remember it was a very powerful and moving one-shot.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Phew.. read those last couple paragraphs thru blurry eyes.
What a beautiful story to tell.
Real life.
Loved it.
K chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
AMAZING! just beautiful... great job

Kristy
sophi6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow...so good it brought me to tears... and stayed with me long after I finished the story...so much so, I had to come back and leave a review...
tammy0208 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I think this is the first O/S that has ever made me cry. Great Story though.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved this story...I remember reading it somewhere before here in fandom!

xoxoSus
siledubh chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was such a great story! So much sadness but good people and lots of love. I'd love to know where they went from here. So much emotion is packed into this one shot and I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Denny52 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
My husband just asked me, "Are you crying" as I finished this. I told I was crying because I just read something beautiful. You really related the intense emotion that deep friendship can provide, whether it be between friends or lovers. Bittersweet tale, well told, with a HEA. Loved it.
KazM77 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
So well written.
stephi910 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
great o/s!
sugarghc chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I usually dont review much. Especially one shots, but I really like the story. It even made me cry a little [in a good way of course ;)]. Well done! :)

Hugs,

sugarghc
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Loved it! Glad to find this story through the Fictionators website!
AllThingsEdward chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Fantastic! So real, well done.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That was amazing! So glad Kassiah red'd this!
Kassiah chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great one-shot, sweets! I can't imagine the way Bella was feeling. Or Edward for that matter, but Tyler was her best friend. Thanks for writing xoxo
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »