Reviews for War Zone
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Talk about bitter sweet! Well done
Beans827 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
OH man, that was lovely. Very very well done. Thanks for sharing that.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Really beautiful tribute to those who risk all to bring the truth and stories to light

AliceinAngst chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Beautiful story. Thank you for sharing.
Chrisska chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So beautiful and heart-breaking... I loved it!
Egalovesrobsten chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Just got time to review this. Phew! Finally... This is my second fav or your work. The way you guys wrote about Bella's make me feel for her. I can understand her withdrawal and how she blamed herself. It's good to see Edward came and help her fight her feeling of guilty. She deserves to be happy, what happened to Tyler is not her mistake. And that moment when she held his baby and kate reassured her that it's okay, you made me cry there. It's so great.
Invisible5678 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Oh my heart. Such a beautiful story. You two did a fantastic job telling this - it felt real the entire time.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Wow. So powerful and so poignant. Your words in this piece are perfect - each and every one. A truly outstanding piece of writing - you should have great pride in yourself for writing this. Thanks for sharing.
Cristal mariposa chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh my gosh. This is such a beautiful story.
runtagua chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ah, you're killing me tonight. So good.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful story. Poignant. Sad. Heartbreaking. Heartbroken. Painful endings. New beginnings. Closure. Love.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That flashback at the start was intense, and it was quite sad throughout this oneshot. I liked the journey you created here and how they were with each other, even when Edward left and then they reunited.. I really liked how you wrote that scene. It was very sweet that he told her wherever she was going, he was going.

To me, it was quite sad when Kate brought Tyler's baby to visit Bella.

Good luck with the contest!
dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Beautiful story ladies! Loved it :)
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

This was such a beautiful one-shot. You’ve done a great job!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

~Stella, FWC’s admin.
TKegl chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Simply wonderful. Such a heartbreaking story, but hopeful as well...and so beautifully written!

I loved this line: "Sensation and emotion so intense, I knew in that very moment I wanted her as my forever."

And the little surprise at the end - yeah, it made me tear up. Really well done! Good luck in the contest!