Reviews for The Way to Healing
Aria Breuer chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
This story was well-written.

I've read other stories about Frodo's stay at Tol Eressea. This story did help answer some questions I had during my reading. You really did a fine job keeping everyone in-character.

Well done. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
shirebound chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I re-read this wonderful tale once in awhile, and always remember how much I was influenced by it in my own writing. This story is truly a timeless gem.
Dalek Warrior chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
This is fantastic. The storyline is phenomenal and Frodo is amazingly in character. I absolutely love it. :)
Larner chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
I rejoice that he has found the freedom to run forward once more-so desired for his healing! A delightful story. Thank you for it!
Larner chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I rejoice that he finds healing at last, but grieve that it leaves him feeling so weakened.
Larner chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I rejoice that he at last is finding some release from the pain.
Larner chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I hope you are still accepting comments. Beautifully written. I find the trip to Eressea a bit fast, but that is but a quibble, I accept.
Tony WildRiver chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
Oh wow, that had just the right amount and mix of emotion to make quite the intriguing read. That last chapter was really intense for a time there. I love your descriptions and feeling of the land and people. Excellent work. _
Alice L chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Thanks you! This is wonderfull! Yours Frodo is really like Tolkien's. And he is won
ilsa chapter 4 . 11/5/2006
This story was absolutely beautiful. Your story is only the 2nd LOTR fanfic I have read (I find Tolkien's world to be so complete as to not require fanfic) but it answers brilliantly all the questions I had about Valinor and Frodo's healing. I love the touches of Bilbo, Sam's coming, and the discussion on the hobbits mortality. Wonderfully written./
frodomeg chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
Aw! I... that is SUCH a good story! m... I m crying REALLY hard right now, and that's REALLY unusual for me... omg... that story is really touching... you'll be sure to find that in my fav. stoties list!
Kit5 chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
I have just read this, and your lovely fic The Straight Road; these stories were recommended to me by Shirebound and Budgielover, for I had many questions about Tol Eressea, the healing of Frodo, and the passing of time in the Blessed Realm. You answered many of my questions, with the loveliest prose imaginable. So glad to have discovered your work!
Elentari3018 chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
Wow...that was one of the best fanfics I've ever read! I really enjoyed it immensely!

I have only started reading fanfics and especially fanfics about post-WOTR Frodo and him going to Valinor... so it's definitely different than the fanfics i usually read that relates to filling in the blanks in the books...

but i find your writing to be wonderful...all the emotions are there and all the descriptions about Frodo's pain ring true...

Keep up the good work, Arien! This fanfic of yours is definitely one of my favorites! )
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I cannot believe that I have only just discovered this story!

The first chapter was wonderful, so sad but beautiful. Tears are threatening me but I better not cry - I have a cold and can hardly breathe as it is!
Lutris chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
This is an excellent story! very well-written and very touching! ;)