Reviews for The Rules of the Game
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I rather like this. After all, Megamind tried to call a time-out against Tighten/Titan during their first real battle. There had to be a reason why he thought it would work. Basically, he expected his opponent to play the game correctly and with rules. Nice work.
ViolettaVie chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Great story. :)
TheLadyW chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh, how wonderful!

Thank you for sharing these little gems.
Qu33rzi chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Nice idea.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was very cute! What's more, I could see these situations happening. Great Job! _
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
(There was more, Metro Man's lips still moving, but the rest of his words were drowned out by Megamind's shriek of rage.

..."Heroes keep their word!")-Ha! This was awesome. Loved the ducklings, the birthday robot, and Metro Man doing something decent for Minion/Megamind.
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This was definitely a fun one. I really enjoyed seeing both the vulnerable sides of the characters as well as the human side-in which they are very normal people doing very normal things, and codes of honor and respect for life are not be breached.

Excellent work-this was a great one to read.
ZodiacSnake chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
This was great i can so see all of these having happed at some point & im always exited to see Minion interacting with other ppl like bringing the gift (so him XD) & Megamind freaking out if he thinks Minion is hurt is fun to see but i think my favorite part is seeing Metromans reaction iv only ever seen one other story with it & its such an interesting thing cause in forces Metroman to really look at the ppl hes fighting at a time were he may not have known yet that they wernt all that bad _ great lil fic tons of fun!
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Haha, I loved this collection of shorts. You've really captured the characters' voices, and the scenes are cute but believable. Also, you have a nice, clear writing "voice"-nothing was confusing, out-of-place, or unnecessary. Like others, I look forward to other pieces of yours! :D
Tenshi no Mugen chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Is it selfish of me to want a sequel/continuation? Cause, I gotta say, this was awesome!
Moonlit Wave chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I think I just died. It was so cute!

Brilliant idea
grumpygrim chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww :) I love this. They were all so cute :D nice job!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
"Can I have the robot instead?" XD That sounds like something I would have said...
rat-lightshadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This is a great short, very in-character! Loved the first one especially about the ducklings. Made me giggle the whole time :)
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ooo - lovely! You did a great job keeping them all in character. And Minion is so cute!

Agent Malkere