Reviews for Four Reasons
louboutinlove chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Another great one. I actually loved the multiple pairing conversations, they were spot on. And of course loved our beloved Chair. As I've said before you excel at writing their dialogue and this one did not disappoint. It's amazing how their banter can be so full of meaning. Loved that she doesn't want to be only his girlfriend. I'm sure the Basstard loves it too. Fun and wonderful, great job.
ellibells chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That was actually very captivating! I was caught in the moment and I really enjoyed it!
Dr.GG chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love it! I especially liked reason #1 & #4!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I loved reading this, a lot.

Of course, my favorite had to be the Blair and Chuck scenario.

Although, the one of Vanessa and Dan, comes in second; especially, when she mentions what Chuck would hire contract killers if he ever learned about Dan being with Blair.

That was hilarious to read.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one, a lot.
Adara Black chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
OMG. If every story you write with other pairings has an end as good that, I say: keep the other pairings as much as you want. Really, I enjoyed all the scenes, but the CB part was just amazing, it was like I was seing Ed and Leighton perfoming in front of me. And the dialogue!Very Chuck and Blair. I also love Blair feeling insecure about Chuck's other girlfriends.

So, congratulations on another great story *-*
Temp02 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Wonderful story, if only I could know if something like this was going to happen at the end of the season then everything in between wouldn't seem so hard to watch.
PurebloodsDoItBetter chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This, I think, was exactly what I needed in this time of CB hardness.

Thankyou
24hrscout chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I LOVED this! Wonderful and I really needed this after today!
pavedhearts chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Good job! I'm a pretty recent fan of gg fanfic but this is good and I really don't mind the multipairing. I liked how they all talk about C/B though coz I ship them like nobodies business and if your fics about chair I will read it :) I think I'll read some of your others too :D