Reviews for Pleasure Seeker
ThatGuySittingattheCorner chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Green seemed really OOC in the fanfic, also his personality is different between the manga and games IMO. Still, Great job on writing this depressing story.
Dia Newman chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Holy —

I might cry.

The Great T chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was excellent.
OnlyNeeded151 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like the story.. but this doesn't really sound like Green, now he has quite a different personality than him in the games, and Lance wouldn't do that either.. he's a changed man now... . ...
Miss Yaoi Hands chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I'm a Green fan.
I LOVE this. The intensity got me reading.
Well done C:
Raichu chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Green is arrogant but not a rapist IMO.

But assuming he did turn out like that, you've told the story well. The ending is a bit predictable though.
Thundercat1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
amazing, keep writing. Green fits the po of a rapist in my opinon. I love Specialshipping, i think Greens a major jackass anyway xD faved this!
Black Maya chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was sad. I loved it! :D

Keep writing,

Black Maya
gemiinous chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
hmmm, i've always liked green(hell if i know why) but i really liked this fic! very intense, and Cyan is kinda(really really) awesome! hehe!
Disbanded Crow chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Wow, I love this first chapter! You, Starry, are a very good writer! (That's like coming across a precious gem when it comes to this site) I look forward to reading more!
YellowFan98 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love this! I thought that I wouldn't after i read about yellow being dead, but I did anyway! I love Cyan! And Specialshipping is awesome, I don't like Green that much (Mainly because of the Horrific thing known as Oldrival, (Yeah, I don't like Oldrival that much, hehe.))

Anyways, you didn't want to hear - Ahem, read - me rant about Green, did you? Anyways, again I absolutely 3 this!
The 666th necrophiliac chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I loved every second of this. Great work.
Pikachu127 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
UGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEH! - Gengar, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

That. Was. Intense. So intense, I'm actually trying to keep myself alive. Poor Cyan, poor Red, and DIE Green.

Yes, I'm the guy who reviewed your stuff on dA. Or not really, but you get it...

One last thing. I never liked Green (or Blue, in my mind. Ehehehe.), but I would never do anything like this to him in my fics (BTW, do not check them out. One is horrible. The other is incomplete. And they all suck. But soon...).

Faved author.
Wyvern Seeker chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Warning: This review contains profanity but no flames.

So that little ****** Green raped Yellow and got her pregnant? Oh, that little piece of Magicrap is lucky that Cyan showed mercy, even though he's completely undeserving of it! You were right about this being your most intense work and I hope you keep up the good work with all your other stories.
Spiny97 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011

Nethertheless, this is some good writing, very intense, very...dark.

If I could say one bad thing about this, its that Cyan is a girls name, but other than that, awesomeness.