Reviews for Who Are You?
Carley Pie chapter 21 . 10/13/2017
*WARNING LONG REVIEW*
I read this story like idk 2 or so years ago but I just made an account and I knew this had to be one of the very first things to do with this new found account. Ok where to start...

I guess the first thing to say is OMG I'M SOOOO HAPPY YOU CHOSE FLINX FOR THIS STORY! Flinx is my all time OTP because it has soooo much room for theories, headcannons, etc. Flinx fits so well with this story about how you made Jinx choose to not go with Seemore but didn't go to Wally, I was crying.

You also I think nailed their relationship because I hate it when stories are like 50 chapters and the ship only gets together at the end but this, this was perfectly spaced with how they first got together to how they were tworn away and how they found each other again.

There was also a lot of humor in the at times a little dark story which made it AMAZING. You portrayed Wally the best I've seen with how he's NOT AN IDIOT and still has that fun loving hyper side but will get dead serious when needed.

You also showed Jinx perfectly in the way that she loved Wally and that's why she didn't tell him about Seemore.

Anyway, wow that was my first ever review for and I'm glad it was for this fanfic but wow was it a long review. In closing this was and forever will be my most favorite fanfic of all time and was one of the very first serious fanfics I've ever read.

Thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it with everyone. 3
Unemotional bitch chapter 21 . 8/21/2017
It's like 3 in the morning and I might be a little high and sleep deprived but this seriously fucked me up and I'm crying
saragirlhere chapter 21 . 6/25/2017
Oh man so beautiful! loved it
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2017
This chapter has brought me the closest to tears I have been in years.
TaketheTimemachine chapter 21 . 2/22/2017
I have so many mixed feelings about this story. I considered dropping it around the time See-More had Jinx leave Wally. That plot line of "jealous geeky guy takes the popular guys girl with blackmail" is incredibly overused.

That's not all, Wally is so much of an asshat in this story it's almost unbelievable. He's the biggest scumbag I think I've ever seen in the highschool scenes early on.

Finally, we get to what kills this story. Why is this story as long as it is? I don't mean that a story CAN'T be long, there are plenty of good fics out there that are MUCH longer than this, but this was so... Redundant.

We did the plot of Jinx leaving Wally because of blackmail, then when that doesn't work and Jinx abandons See-More we do literally the exact same plot line AGAIN with Wally finding Jinx and her leaving him AGAIN. You used the exact same plot line twice in the same story in a row and for the life of me I can't fathom why.

Overall, I was disappointed by this story. I was hoping with the amount of reviews it has that it would be worth the read. Sadly, I can't say that it was.
Crushcrush12 chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Enserio ._. Aun no supero lo de See-more. Eso fue demasiado fuerte ._.

Es lo mas triste que haya leído jamas

Te suplico que hagas algo (una historia de un capítulo) donde él se libera del hielo TuT. Seria grandioso qué él piense lo de que nunca alguien pisaria esa habitación de nuevo y luego se liberé. Tal lo libere jinx años después
Eso fue MUY triste! TTTUTTT
Por favor continúe con un siguiente libro de esto ;-;
Crushcrush12 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
XD civil war
Crushcrush12 chapter 16 . 11/8/2016
Rayos rayos rayos Xdd
Estoy leyendo esta historia por segunda vez XD
Crushcrush12 chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Shit shit shit shit c:
Crushcrush12 chapter 21 . 10/3/2016
Cuando Star Fire la asusto. Yo pensé que era Wally de justicia joven, osea que había cambiado XD lo digo por lo de los ojos. Lo sé estoy loca.
Pero no entendí muy bien que paso con los villanos.
See-more :C
Por un momento creí que era una boda 0~o
Ahora me siento vacía :D
Pero enserio estuvo genial.
POR FAVOR TODO EL MUNDO MERECE LEER ESTO! PUBLICALO EN WATTPAD!
Crushcrush12 chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
Qué? Acaso entendí mal!? See-more?! :CCCCCCCCCCCC
:CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Pero no puede ser! Él se quedo allí para siempre!? :CCCCC
NO ESTÁ CON LOS OTROS VILLANOS CONGELADOS COMO EN LA SERIE?!
USTED ES MALVADAMENTE INTELIGENTE :C
NUNCA HE LLORADO CON UN LIBRO, PERO USTED ESTUVO MUY CERCA DE CONSEGUIRLO.
EMPECE A LEERLO TEMPRANO EN LA MAÑANA Y AUN ESTOY EN ELLO (son las 3 AM!)
Crushcrush12 chapter 19 . 10/2/2016
Enserio Wally? Los países cuyos idiomas ella puede hablar? Eres el puto genio!
Crushcrush12 chapter 18 . 10/2/2016
My heart..
Crushcrush12 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
¡Wtf! ocean!? WALLY!
Crushcrush12 chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
No he leído el capitulo aun, solo he bajado para decir: enserio tiene un final triste? :( sabe lo que me costo bajar hasta aquí sin leer, para decirle que usted es diabólico? :(