Reviews for Who Are You?
MoochiBalls chapter 21 . 3/12
LOVE the end. Hehe, definatly will come back to reread this in the future.
biddle29 chapter 21 . 2/8
That was amazing! I loved it so much! :)
Truimph chapter 21 . 1/22
The book is awesome! Good thing your not like the authors who start a good book but never update/end it. :)
GUEST chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Im confused. So there are people in school who happen to share the same names as heroes and villains but ARENT them? Terra (isnt her real name Tara?) So shes not the same terra then?, koma as in black fire? Why is she on earth? And jericho is a jerk who can talk? So they all posses the same name and appearance but arent their super counterparts but normal humans? LOVE YOUR STORY THO. GO FLINX!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
GO FLINX!
BUT KITTEN?! WHY KITTEN?!
How can he like KITTEN?!
Dear god Robin needs to majorly warn him
JINX save the poor guy he doesn't know what he's getting into!
Rurouni nomura chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
That was a really great fic( and you made me almost cry in some parts of the story).please keep the good job:)
LettienHamlet chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
...This was my first fic... I re-read it every now and then...
And I still cry
sassymotherhubbard chapter 21 . 8/22/2014
Omg I loved this storyyy
It was so well written. It's so hard to find a good Kid Flash and Jinx story, but this is a jackpot. Keep writing :)
Robaezica W chapter 21 . 8/19/2014
Loved this chapter!
sysoba chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Awww, poor See-More!
sysoba chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter. Yeah, it was really funny what you did with Robin. i caught that, and I read what you said about it in the author's note too. Clever stuff :D I love this so I'm gonna continue. It's hard to find a perfect story but you've got me absolutely hooked!
sysoba chapter 5 . 6/18/2014
Awww Seymour is so sweet and I just feel so bad for him cuz I'm guessing Jinx is going to friend zone him later. But great story :D