Reviews for Who Are You?
TintedRain chapter 1 . 9/19
OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD! I literally ditched homework to read this throughout the night! Thank you so much for writing and I can't wait to read more :) honestly I think Jinx and Kid Flash is my ultimate otp now! It's like my childhood came back! Thank you :)
thedragon0405 chapter 21 . 8/15
This was awesome. I enjoyed reading this so much it only took me day! It's been so long since I read a good flinx fanfic, I can't wait to read more of your stores
Never stop writting x
TeenTitansTvGal chapter 14 . 8/13
Lena wyjil
Jeni lawyl
Jeni wally

Im a master decoder
Awww so cute...
MadderIwonder chapter 21 . 7/8
Wow this was a really great fanfic!
Verdantia Akalixi chapter 21 . 6/24
If I could favorite this twice I think I would... :)
soul the sexyyyy chapter 7 . 6/8
Um ya it was good the only thing that coukd make it better is if wally kissed her and then she git pissed and was like... "BITCH DONT YOU FUCK WITH ME!" And the he chickened and ran .w.
soul the sexy chapter 6 . 6/8
Was Dick... hitting on Jinx? 0-0 also some times when you use Dick as a name it sound ummm vary insteting, so be careful in other stories.
MoochiBalls chapter 21 . 3/12
LOVE the end. Hehe, definatly will come back to reread this in the future.
biddle29 chapter 21 . 2/8
That was amazing! I loved it so much! :)
Truimph chapter 21 . 1/22
The book is awesome! Good thing your not like the authors who start a good book but never update/end it. :)
GUEST chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Im confused. So there are people in school who happen to share the same names as heroes and villains but ARENT them? Terra (isnt her real name Tara?) So shes not the same terra then?, koma as in black fire? Why is she on earth? And jericho is a jerk who can talk? So they all posses the same name and appearance but arent their super counterparts but normal humans? LOVE YOUR STORY THO. GO FLINX!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
How can he like KITTEN?!
Dear god Robin needs to majorly warn him
JINX save the poor guy he doesn't know what he's getting into!
Rurouni nomura chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
That was a really great fic( and you made me almost cry in some parts of the story).please keep the good job:)
LettienHamlet chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
...This was my first fic... I re-read it every now and then...
And I still cry