Reviews for Raw and Radiant
Eyghon chapter 8 . 4/9
Loved it, thank you for sharing.
randomsquared chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Wow, this is just gorgeous. Can't believe I've never come across it before. The characterization is so spot-on, truly one of the most in-character pieces I've ever read and I must have racked up millions of fandom words by now, so that's really saying something.

It also has such an amazingly intimate feeling to it, makes everything feel so delicate - very in tune with how tentative their relationship is at first. Hammock scene was my favorite, I think. And kudos for dealing with some heavy issues in a very real but not heavy-handed way.

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks for writing!
Janeway79 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow this story is amazing! So sweet and romantic and hot! Really wonderful writing. How you slowly got them together and built such a great friendship. Wish there was a sequel. Thanks for sharing your great writing.
ThePsycho chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story! Perfect pacing, definitely one of my favorites! Very sweet. Keep writing this stuff, you definitely have talent!
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
This story was beautifully written, I liked how you didn't make Finn the bad guy and adressed the way Rachel's feelings about Shelby adopting Beth.
f00f00 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
:]
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
chklhzczlo why I've never read this before omg
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
dearest author, will you continue pleaseeeeeeeee...?
Dee chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Re-reading this and i'd like to say its still beautiful - no matter how many times I've read this.
melissa chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
oh my god this was incredible! i dont understand why this hasnt more reviews. you write perfectly and the kiss was mindblowing. ive read a looot of faberry fanrics but this is really one of the best ive ever read. its amazing!
Yuri-hime chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
*mind is blow*

The most realistic 'first kiss' I've ever read between Quinn and Rachel. The Finchel was *extremely* hard to read through, but I *knew* that doing so would be rewarded some how and soon. Glad I was right about that. Great fic
BluestAngelDust chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Beautiful story. It felt just right and completely believable. I adored your depictions of the various friendships. The entire thing was heartfelt and heartwarming. Thanks for this little treasure.
Kitfah chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
this was fantastic!
soulstealer247 chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Love it! If I could do more than favorite this story or chapter, I totally would.