Reviews for Raw and Radiant
FireInLife chapter 3 . 1/29
I'm not sure why, but I just can't seem to get into this. Maybe it's because it almost seems like Rachel/Finn and Quinn/Puck at times. Maybe it is because your writing makes me feel like I'm in some other universe (I'm not sure why). Maybe it's because, while I do not like Finn bashing, I feel like he has too much positive attenyion. Maybe it's because I feel like things are moving too slow. But whatever the reason, I'm going to stop here.

Still, you definitely wrote some good parts. I did rather enjoy the first chapter. This isn't for me, but still, good job!
Ahyah chapter 8 . 1/27
So very well written. I liked the way of it flowed. I can't help but want to see how they behaved at the party but I can't complain about where you left me either.

Thank you for an enjoyable read.
bareIyBreathing chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
oh. em. ji.
bareIyBreathing chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
the best make up ever! its so fluffy!
garnmcgaughn chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Wow this has been an amazing read and was a real enjoyment especially chapter 7 had me giggling like crazy. Like you how flowed it and the ended but would have been funny to see what happened at the party but then that would have prob dragged it out as well. Again well done job.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
This was beautiful! I wasn't really a Faberry shipper (unfortunate; I know) until I read this! You made me fall in love with the pairing :) I'm so excited to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
AWWWW this made me so happy!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
Soo.. Are you gonna continue or.. I NEED MY FABERRY FIX!
Jtree chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
This. Was. Beautiful. Why isn't Glee like this dammit?!
Eyghon chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Loved it, thank you for sharing.
randomsquared chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Wow, this is just gorgeous. Can't believe I've never come across it before. The characterization is so spot-on, truly one of the most in-character pieces I've ever read and I must have racked up millions of fandom words by now, so that's really saying something.

It also has such an amazingly intimate feeling to it, makes everything feel so delicate - very in tune with how tentative their relationship is at first. Hammock scene was my favorite, I think. And kudos for dealing with some heavy issues in a very real but not heavy-handed way.

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Thanks for writing!
accountkiller1001 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow this story is amazing! So sweet and romantic and hot! Really wonderful writing. How you slowly got them together and built such a great friendship. Wish there was a sequel. Thanks for sharing your great writing.
ThePsycho chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Awesome story! Perfect pacing, definitely one of my favorites! Very sweet. Keep writing this stuff, you definitely have talent!
Iheartwhitechocolate chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
This story was beautifully written, I liked how you didn't make Finn the bad guy and adressed the way Rachel's feelings about Shelby adopting Beth.
f00f00 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013