Reviews for The Empty Vessel
agirlwithacoin chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG, I am a dirty, horrible, awful person and I love this what is wrong with me I need to rethink my life choices, but this is spectacular.
Lasair Gheug chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful, but there's this bit of dialogue-

"Castiel told me you think too little of yourself."
"No one calls him that anymore, you know."
"I wasn't talking about Cas."
"Oh."

I don't follow. Can someone please explain?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Um... wow. Very gorgeous, very disturbing, very bitter. A well thought and mature take on end!verse Claire, although I don't know if I completely agree with the idea of a vessel wanting to be taken over.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is absolutely heartbreaking. but so beautifully written.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow. What an interesting little gem to take on Claire's feelings of both missing her father and of wanting Castiel back inside her. Really cool.
nostalchique chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I have always wondered to myself what would happen to Claire if she had shown up at the camp or somehow been reintroduced in the croat world and I am so glad I found this fic because it fills that perfectly!

My friends and I always debate about Claire and Castiel as a romantic pairing of some sort or shape, but most of the time the idea of it being her dads body has always put us off. I like how you touched upon that, but at the same time its very clear that it isn't about sex really. It's in an odd inbetween area. It's a very messed up situation between these two and you portrayed it epically~
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really really liked this. When I got the alert in my inbox and read the summary, I deliberated for a moment before saying to my husband, 'Well, it's not the sort of thing that I usually read (being the complete hurt Sammy freak that I am), but this is coming from the author who managed to write a male pregnancy story that was actually awesome, so I'll give it a go.'

-insert husbands half-interested murmurings about crazy fanfiction-

You manage to surprise me all the time. Stories that I wouldn't click into if they weren't written by you, plots or summaries that don't jump out at me as something I'd be into, *gasp* stories with no Sammy, and yet here I am, raving about yet another stunningly brilliant fic. Thanks for sharing this, and I really should learn to not bother with that moment of doubt and just read everything you post. It's always worth it. :)
Psychee chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
There is really nothing to say but "wow." And you were right about the angst. And Dean is right, angels can be "dicks" even when they are doing it for someone elses own good.