Reviews for Secret
Wildblume chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
That was so cute and moving! A wonderful short story!
BewilderedFemale chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awwwww, I'm like the 16th person to say that in a review I bet; do I get a prize?!

Very touching story, and a wonderful example of Spock's humanity, see; it was there all along!
thyme2read chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was such a cute story! I loved it :)
kawaiinekonekocanchan chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
AAAAAAH, THE IMAGE OF A NINE YEAR OLD SPOCK DIGGING UNDER FURNITURE AND IN BOWLS OF FOOD FOR A DIAMOND IS SOOO CUUUTEEEEEEE D'AWWWWW! I kinda want to see this from Spocks perspective!
TroysMom09 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Too cute! Loved the story of little Spock.
LoveyHowl chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Another lovely gem! But you already know this : ) Love Spock as a precious little boy making his mommy smile. Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
awwwww there were actual tears when i read this, this is lovely and heart breaking all at once! D i love this xx
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great one-shot.
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was very sweet story - I love how Spock in front of his mother always becomes a small child :-)
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh! I adored this! It was such a sweet look at Spock and his mother. I hope that Amanda and Nyota get to meet soon. I was smiling while reading the entire thing. I especially love how Spock hugged his mother back despite his father's disapproving stare.
sweetgirl23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
this was so cute. I could almost see little Spock covered in guacolmole holding that stone. I'm glad that your wrote this. It was so sweet.
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Loved this!
TeaOli chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Sweet.

Love a Vulcan who keeps his promises to his mother.
LettieM chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Very nice story. I love the way you portray the relationship between Amanda and Spock. Well done!
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
This was lovely. I loved Spock relationship with his mother. Especially when he ignored his father and went to seek out his mother anyway.