Reviews for Obedience & Respect A Sasori Lemon Selection
Kelsie chapter 1 . 7/15
I liked it
Sada-Chan chapter 1 . 7/10
Sasori was a little OOC, but I didn't mind, it was wonderfully written! Keep up the awesome work!
I wouldn't say I learned, I would say, "no, maby you need to reteach me." xD I'm strange, don't judge
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/4
This actually the first time I read a fanfic with sasori in it. And it was hot!
You should continue it!
k chapter 1 . 1/1
Whoever Made this is a complete idiot if you make a character put sasori x oc or just don't make a story at all and make a sasori x reader no one cares about some idiotic character you created!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
She should of said, "No Senpai! I was a little lost in the ecstasy. Please teach me again!" Or something along that line. Great lemon though:) Sasori is definitely one I'd drool over.
dragonscale123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
who is the girl i like her
jinxofthedesert chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
awesome! I totally loved it!
takumi kichona chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh my gosh, i blushed real hard at the bad things *wink* i felt a of her bc i am an avid fan of sasori. You know what i did to solve the prob? I imagined it was me heheh
Kiara chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Anon chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Beautifully of the best ive ever read! :)
Mrs.WolverineFanGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
OoO OMFG! AWESOME! you must keep writing! do not stop!
Hanaki shiki chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
loved it you should write more sasori ones! :D
oddsoul chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
kyaaaaaa! so hoot! it's going straight to my favorites list! i like how you took a different approach! you know, with the obedience and respect thing. i've never read a sasori story like that before! the only thing that im concerned with is the OC. i'm just being a selfish bitch on that part since i like 2nd person stories. but by all means this was great!