Reviews for The Infant Terrible!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
This was a lot of fun.

It still amazes me when goons are dumb enough to try and shoot people like the Thing. I bet Superman has the same trouble.

Totally changing the subject, have you ever thought about having the Misfits meet Deadpool or Squirrel Girl? I think it would be awesome.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Glad to see more from you. I wish I was inspired enough to carry on my writing. Nowadays I mostly concentrate on my movie review blog (not like there's enough of those as it is).

Ah, the general public of the Marvel Universe. Such assholes.

Kim Basinger as an alien? My Stepmother Was An Alien, right?

If I have learned anything from movies, then ninjas aren't the only things that you need to worry about when visiting Japan. Giant radioactive dinosaurs too! Hopefully, there will be a giant friendly moth goddess to save the day.

Can't wait to see where this is going.
LycoX chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Ahh... Ignorant mutant haters, just can't love em.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Yay! A new chapter! And from the looks of it, Dr Doom is about to be involved in the alien mess (indirectly, of course). Things are getting very interesting in NYC.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Another fascinating chapter. I can't wait to see how Todd, Althea and the Fantastic Four solve this one.

I'd love to see more crossovers from you. Maybe guest-starring Squirrel Girl or a journey to London guest-starring Excalibur.
LycoX chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Yo good buddy! Been a long while since I reviewed something of yours. And wow, things certainly are getting tense! I do have to say its nice to see how you've grown in story writing. Not to mention it seems like you're starting to add more serious elements to things. At least for this story anyway! I imagine you'll be getting back to crazy antics soon enough! And ooh boy Ben! You really do got to watch that temper man!

Hope they can figure out what to do! I know one solution, once they find the cause. Give him a good ol' spankin'!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
Yay! New chapter!

Quick editing note: re-check your first paragraph. Unless the Fantasticar is really the Fantasticar's main mode of transportation, Spell-check screwed you over and the Fantastic Four are driving the car.

Otherwise, the chapter was great, even though the group still hasn't found the alien yet.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 4 . 8/15/2012
It always a joy to read new stuff from you, buddy.

Forget about Batman, Reed Richards is always crazy-prepared.

You know Ben, punching a big glass bottle is a great way to get your friends sliced to ribbons.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
No, I do not think there is a medication that works on Pyro. If they don't work on Eventide, I'm pretty sure he's a lost cause as well.

Kris- Hey!

Anyway, great chapter!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Huzzah for updates!

Pyro feeling ill? This isn't a sign of the Legacy Virus, is it?

The goggles, they do nothing!

A meteor crashing in Arizona? Thor's hammer, perchance?

I'm surprised Todd and Althea were able to pull Reed away from his lab. He's usually too busy concentrating to even notice what's going on.

The Misfits and Doom? Must go check it out! Doombots? Never mind...
LycoX chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Ahh man. I love reading your stuff! Scott's line to Jamie in the second chapter was awesome! And what's this feud Ben has with the Yancy Street people? And ya know, I've been reading the Starr Chronicles again and I'm feeling inspired!
Ganjapanda chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
really good so far!
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Update! Hurray!

If you're going to have people from X-Men Evolution team-up with the Fantastic Four, how about having them team-up with other characters? I bet a Weapon-X reunion with Wolverine and Deadpool in your universe would be hilarious.

Ah, the A-Team movie. Good times. I liked Murdock the best.

Tee-hee. I was half expecting a 'RICHAAAARDS! from the Doom statue.

This Infant Terrible sounds like fun. Can't wait to see what happens when it all kicks off.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Woohoo! Ninja skills at their best! Man, that alien is causing a lot of confusion...but I'm sure the FF and our friendly neighborhood Misfits will get things sorted out!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
FINALLY I was able to use the friggin' link! Great intro, man!