Reviews for The Ties that Bind
Nb chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This is the best Fanfic of them that I've read!
SO AMAZING I LOVE YOU AUTHOR
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
HOT STUFF!I LOVE IT!
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Normally, I just fav whatever catches my eye as being exceptionally well written then I checked out your other stories and noticed the lack of reviews. That can disheartening for any writer, especially one who seems to prefer one shots, so I've decided to review and expound on why this made it to my favorites.

One, it's an ArMor so that's eye catching, two, it is surprisingly well written with proper characterizations, three, it manged to be sexy without crossing the line into lewdness which is, needless to say, very difficult to accomplish. But the main reason for reviewing was that you responded to me faving this, something that indicates humility and graciousness. I like that.

But for all of your talent (and you are very talented), you need a good plot for a multi-chaptered story. One shots are all well and good, but you need something over 10k. Luckily, I have a fount of ideas and plots with little time to write them. If you would like, I can send a few ArMor plots to you that can help you make a large splash?
Aradia la fata chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wonderful!

Hot and sweet. Great job!
ZarazzzaStar chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I'm in love with ArMor and finding such a HOT fic about them was a great present for me ) Great job!
azab chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
good job
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
...Wow. Just, wow. Love ArthurXMorgana... and you took it to the next level. Nice.
ugeisha chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Really amazingly hot. There just isn't enough good Arthur/Morgana stories out there and I hope you write more because I utterly enjoyed it!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
.LOVED.

Well written smut for this couple is so difficult to find and this was a real treat. So well done!
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Flippingheck. You're back and in style!

Story was...well it was Morgana and Arthur so it was always going to be fiery but that was just insert reviewer flail here

Write more and soon! lol.