Reviews for Contradictions
Elsmul chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
A fine piece of work here. I'm feeling nostalgic about Baten Kaitos lately and this story was great. I liked how you speak of the eternal link between the brother and their eternal fight against the shadow of the Dark Brethen.
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I must say, this is written very well! I like how you go into Marno's... well, uh, head for this, you could say. I also like how you mentioned how he could feel the parts of his siblings in the other islands. Heck, feeling himself is a nice touch!

Spelling and grammar looked good, and if there are any mistakes they are really minor.

One little thing does get me, but again, this is a minor issue. Like with the mention of Marno and his siblings, you also mention how he felt Ven in Mira. I have to ask if he somehow felt it during or after the journey. I assumed the first paragraph was explaining what he felt during the journey, and if that is so, he wouldn't have felt Ven until later. Mostly because they don't go to Mira until it is all over.

Aside from that, this is very good! Keep up the good work!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice... you have promise as a writer and to write more for the Baten Kaitos section. :) :D

I liked the emotions and Marno's thoughts. :) :D And the mild reference to Melodia.

Nothing to say to work on... So tired after a long day. haha

Keep writing for Baten Kaitos... I look forward to it.