Reviews for Stolen
im so glad you stopped writing because you seriously fucked up in chapter 17. Bella is wishing Edward was watching her from his window? BITCH PLEASE. Why in the fuck would she want that? Edward a stupid piece of shit...point blank
Why was Bella bitching about being taken off of Edward service? Kinda fucking stupid yah? Youd think she would be happy about that. But not stupid co dependent victim bella...shes such a stupid bitch.
This is how I know that Bella doesn't care about being kidnapped. Edward was sick and she had the perfect opportunity to kill him, but she didn't. Now before you say "she didn't have a weapon" OF COURSE SHE DID. The lamp, a fucking pen, she could break a plate and slit his fucking throat...there were options. She could have got the key, unchained herself, went to the room with the open window and BAM, FREEDOM!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
Pls pls plZzzzzzz continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
cmon chapter 18 where is it!
bigvamsis chapter 17 . 4/15/2013
Love it upda soon
LouLouBear1213 chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
Dude Edward sucks balls! Such a dickweed! :) Can't wait for the next update!
Clarra1 chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
Are you ever going to write more?!
Isa's world chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I wait with impatience the result !
I love this story

Good luck
See you
Isa
Guest chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I really think you should continue writting this! I love it so much, and considering its impossible to fine stories like this i am very interested in reading more!
Lilydukes chapter 17 . 11/9/2012
are you going to continue? :)
Selena chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
I wish you would update
FanFicAddicT2012 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Love it... hope i can find other stories like this one:)
yasyall23 chapter 17 . 10/13/2012