Reviews for Heartache
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Awwww... Very fine addition to that fab episode!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
amazing sg1 tag!:))
bec chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loveit
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is what always gets me with good writers: lines like: "Through the curtain of his lashes...: so evocative!

Very sad story, but very true. We only tell those we care about how we feel when there's the possibility that they won't be around any more. Why is that? Probably because we're afraid of how they'll reject us if we did tell them, or worse, misinterpret our genuine affection for who they are for something more sexual.

Sigh...
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww. Tear. Great though. Fantastic.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was beautiful. I don't cry very often, but I did when Janet died. For a character who wasn't a regular on the show, she managed to steal that hearts of many viewers... including mine.

This would have made a great scene. I applaud you for writing something so moving.
Latergatr chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is a very nice should-have-been scene from Heroes. It always bothered me that they made it look like Jack is dead, then they just pop him back into the plot "still a little tender" like he was not badly hurt. And I really think Daniel would have been right by him the whole time. Nice job!
imaginativefig chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Beautiful. It was sad but I loved seeing the team pull together, like a family. The only part I didn't completely like was the ending. Jack especially and Daniel to a lesser degree have that male dignity to uphold, so I don't think they'd come right out and say how they feel about each other. But other than that, lovely moment. Oh, and thank you so much for not turning it into a Jack/Daniel or a Daniel/Janet ship fic. :)
pain in the mikta chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very nice insights into a fav episode (even if so sad) episode of mine.
Raine24 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was just lovely ... sad but lovely just as well. I always thought there should be more scenes like this after someone as important as Janet died. Thanks for writing and sharing.
zeilfanaat chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was great. Thanks for sharing!
LadyMo chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Nice, sweet, and touching. We never really knew who told him. I read others that address this but I think thisisthe first one I found where Daniel told him. thanks

:-)
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very good story and so well written. You almost made me cry.
fantasdancer chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Gorgeous. Perfect. Exactly right. And you made me cry - Again.
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Sad but a very good piece thanks for sharing.