Reviews for Black Bird
EscapeArtist42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Allow me to say- Wow. Just wow. Your writing is magnificent, I am truly impressed by this hypnotizing creation.. Despite not having to do much with the characters, I found myself not caring too much as this stands as a wonderful story on its own and I found myself absolutely mesmerized by your writing. 'Well done' doesn't do it justice.
KOWritesIt chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I like how Izaya can't see his real beauty but Shizuo 's work.
Luminous Spectrum chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
God damn this story was epic. I LOVED the way you portrayed Shizuo's feelings for Izaya and all of Izaya's (albeit adorable :3) arrogance and sort-of narcissism. I think the idea of Shizuo being a photographer and Izaya being a model was pretty creative on it's own (at least I haven't seen it on this site - or any site - so far) and the way you wrote it...*glomps you*
I would have added more detail here and there, but seriously, EPIC job. Ten points to you. I wanna see more of your epic writing regarding these two. Awesome!
*proceeds to fangirling and squealing*
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
OMG Nicely-written!
Fumiko15 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Fluff gah this story is so cute Ah I'm so inspired to draw a picture of Izaya based in your description now, haha I'll inform you when I've done so OuO)/
LovegoodH chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i've read this so many times i cant stop it's the best thing ever omfg ;-;;;; perfect congrats 3
Nekoyuurei chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
The visual image I have of your Izaya... He's just frikkin' beautiful.
SP777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I liked this, it was actually nice. :-)
Clockwork Night chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
One of my all time favorite drrr fanfics
kyouruhi24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
awww... i loved this! i can sooo picture a model izaya! such a princess! haha
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I just love this story-it's such an original idea, and well written to boot. Awesome job :D
Shidou chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
*giggle* sexy reading glasses on Izaya! *whistle*

"And this is the part where I bite my lip to hold down a smile."
i creepily laughed out loud there XD
and my heart is beating frantically as shizuo file and print izaya's photos, afraid that izaya will just barge in or something :P

omg "darling" ! can't imagine izaya says darling to shizuo LOL
and XDD photographic evidence of their sex scene...hawt! XD oh i'm so sure Izaya is gonna ramble on about how ugly he looks in candid shots XD
defy.mrt chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
really cute, and well-built story! congrats!
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love it! Great job!
91kaycee chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I can't think of anything but 'beautiful' to describe this fic. It's so sweet and charming it provided a much needed change of pace from the more worldly and earth bound pieces that are more common. I loved this story very much and i look forward to reading more pieces from you be they similar or completely opposite this one.

please continue to write. :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »