Reviews for The Icicle Melts
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 4/22
I'm so sad you haven't updated in five years because this here is a masterpiece. I'm holding out for hope that you're still gonna update!
Beachgirl25 chapter 4 . 2/9
This story is awesome! I really hope you finish it! I love the ideas of the guys as brothers!
Joanna chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Really good, i hope you'll update this fine piece of writing :)
Purple Archer chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Thought I'd drop a quick comment to let all the reviewers know that this story has actually been finished on livejournal.

www . st-xi-kink-meme . livejournal 11004 . html?thread10241788#t10241788

Just remove the spaces!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I hope you continue! I love the story already and I just found it the other day! So please do continue, I want to find out what Amanda has chosen to do for Jim...
afroz chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
so damn touching! please continue!
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Why have you not finished this story? I find it intriguing and depressing but most heart warming. I would be very grateful if you were to continue.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Really awesome story! I just wish that you would update it! I also wonder if Amanda will be bringing any other of Jim's children with her home...
kasey123 chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Need. More
CHANCEGAMBIT chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
what happens next will Amanda get to take Jim home with her please update soon
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
A fascinating depiction of the Tarsus rescue in an alternate universe. I absolutely love your portrayal of Amanda and would really like to see the rest of this story.
ladynarutochan chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Sad you didn't wrote more of this great story since 2011 !
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
i've noticed that you haven't written in a while... will you ever finish writing this? i'd really like to know what happens next :)

- Avi
Thephoenix1996 chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Oh please, please continue this. It's one of the best fics I've read so far.