Reviews for The Icicle Melts
AmiaRene chapter 1 . 3/17
I agree with everyone else pleaseeeeeee continue writing?!
Anake14 chapter 4 . 10/19/2016
I know a lot of people review to ask about the next chapter or if you're still writing. While I find your story wonderfully captivating in it's tragedy and would love to see it finished I feel the better question to ask is, are you okay? Writers don't stop writing unless there are extenuating circumstances or major life changes and even then it's the perspective that flips first. Are you doing okay or need help? I can't do much, but there's nothing wrong with trying.
JOH1 chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
Great story, please continue!
Nike Scarlet chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Ohh. *frets* Why are all the good stories never updated in forever?
tanithlipsky chapter 4 . 9/25/2015
nice chapter. Poor Jim. JIM's mom needs a slap
FanficLover577 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
PLEASE~~ if you are still writing, please continue this story. It is a really great after-Tarsus story. :D
rayningnight chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Omg I think your kid!Kirk just stabbed my heart dead. This was beautiful. And shaved off an hour of my time as I read this twice. Omgomg please tell me this isn't abandoned? I mean, I don't mind waiting for your next update for however long — just — is there going to be an update?

Waiting for more,
—Rayne
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
I'm so sad you haven't updated in five years because this here is a masterpiece. I'm holding out for hope that you're still gonna update!
Beachgirl25 chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
This story is awesome! I really hope you finish it! I love the ideas of the guys as brothers!
Joanna chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Really good, i hope you'll update this fine piece of writing :)
Purple Archer chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Thought I'd drop a quick comment to let all the reviewers know that this story has actually been finished on livejournal.

www . st-xi-kink-meme . livejournal 11004 . html?thread10241788#t10241788

Just remove the spaces!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
I hope you continue! I love the story already and I just found it the other day! So please do continue, I want to find out what Amanda has chosen to do for Jim...
Afroz chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
so damn touching! please continue!
Damian 'Robin' Wayne chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Why have you not finished this story? I find it intriguing and depressing but most heart warming. I would be very grateful if you were to continue.
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Really awesome story! I just wish that you would update it! I also wonder if Amanda will be bringing any other of Jim's children with her home...