Reviews for Our Agreement
libco chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Well done! Very in character.
deslea chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
FYI, I recommended your story here: . . The text of the rec is, "This is a lovely exploration of Pureblood arranged marriage, from its initial negotiations to the logistics of managing betrothal at school. We see Lucius' growth from disregard to respect for his fiancee, and the shattering impact of Andromeda's desertion on Narcissa and her prospects, all against the backdrop of a broken Abraxas who has abdicated all management of the family home and business to his son. Narcissa knows exactly what she wants and deserves, even in a world that treats her as an object for barter, and gradually Lucius comes to see her worth."
yay chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is adorable.
ronsandharrys chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely love it. I've always imagined them to be forced to marry. I really like this idea (:
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Loved it.
iNagare chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was really nice. :)
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You did a nice job of taking what could have been an empty, required arrangement and giving it depth. I enjoy the concept of Lucius and Narcissa letting each other see a piece of who they are that would never be aired in public.
Her Royal Goddess chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I really enjoyed this little tasty morsel, very well written and gave warm fuzzies at the end. Xx