Reviews for Sharing Love and Pain
nan55 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Very, very good!
wolfergirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow. This is so sad! But good :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Nyaneko92 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
i agree hermione belongs with ron! even if he is a huge douche growing up, i like to think he grows up as he grows up lol

but one part keeps bothering me, theres no reason hermione couldnt give her parents their memory back...

anyway this was very well written, as always!
cjnicole chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Love it love it love it! This is an interesting way u put them together! I really liked it and it made a lotta sense. This is one of my fav pairs! Nicluvly has great taste! Although I think I've said that before :D!
Stepping on Leprechauns chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow. This is really good. Except, you know...the pairings a bit creepy. It's just that Snape's old enough to be Hermione's dad! But the writings really good. I almost cried in the beginning.
DoctorFang chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
very sweet. good job.
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I like it. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awwww sooo cute! (seriously that idle brained prat with the 'intelligent, pretty ect ect'?
nicluvly chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I cant believe your capacity for memory. Last night I wasnt even thinking about my birthday. You're the best friend ever!

I would glomp you if I could. :DDDDDD

Now, onto my proper review.

I loved, loved, loved this. You know how I feel about the pairing but this was just so beautiful and emotional and so wonderful! I loved the ending where you summed up why they work and the Lily connection is a common one I think but it makes the most sense, in my opinion. Again, love, love, love. You're the best ever, I'm going to do the same for your birthday too!
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
That was a sweet story! I really liked it!