Reviews for The Love of a Detective
sakurak504 chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
i think that this story is ok so far but sorry i dont have any constructive critisism 4 ya but i think the story jst needs more details ooh and i dont know if it would help but i would love if there was a chapter dedicated to the reason why ran and shinichi broke up. kk hope that helps and i consider you keep going with story. it has a great storyline :-)
Etani Verray chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Whoa, this is... excellent! It's not getting worse, but getting better and more exciting! :D Kind of fanfic that I've been looking to read. I like how you described Ran's feeling and Shinichi's coolness. I just wish Ran won't die and there's will be a happy ending :')
So, today is July 2012, I hope and I want to see your update next year. Please fulfill your promise! :)
conan-kun143 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
for the prologue,I think you should put up a "Ran's POV" and "Shinichi's POV" because when I read this continuously,I was wondering of why "Ran" suddenly ran as fast "she" it was actually Shinichi's ,I like the 's just what I might suggest for character's POV.
lakssshh chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
please update. :) i want to know the true feelings of Shinichi.:))
Aria Kudo chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Very good so far. :]

Would like to see the Shinichi and Reiko thing end quite soon though... XP At least one Shinichi X Ran moment please!:]

Keep up the good work and update soon.
jo107 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
it's not getting worse . it's getting more and more exciting v a very peculiar murder case and a somewhat 'lovetriangle'..? or is the love triangle just my imagination -_- well, anyway.. it's good, really good~! keep it up v 3
FanFictionWorm01 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
what is happening?

Shinichi, why is he doing this?

please! write more! finish it quickly!

The first chapter is soooo 'Ran'

I like it

good job!
shinranfan chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
that's so mean! :'(

i hate shinichi! i hate shinichi! i hate shinichi! i hate shinichi!

he's very uh, how should i put it? cold-hearted? nah, uuh, INSENSITIVE! that jerk!

let's go find ran a man and have a sweet revenge :))

but honestly, i want a ran/shin fluff :) 3
jo107 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
wow, that was fast :) I'm starting to feel excited .
jo107 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
that was short but really great ! :) I love this .

update soon ! THAAANKSS! :D
ranshinfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
please please update :)

and make it a happy ending! HAHA
jo107 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
so sad TT I nearly cried . waahh... I want more! Please update soon v
Sock Monsta chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Aww so sad!

I love it! Please continue!