Reviews for Sanctuary
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 10/3
This is so confusing... I just can't
So magic never existed?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/9
I'm sorry, but this story simply drove me CRAZY! The amount of time travel present in the Legacy Of Kain videogame franchise, I can handle, but this, NOT IN A BILLION YEARS!
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 1 . 8/13
Astonishingly brilliant. I'm seriously impressed by your creativity.
10/10 for originality.
Wow. Just wow. This was absolutely amazing and original.
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 5/27
This was a very interesting concept and I enjoyed it alot. Can't wait to read more.

IceLady99 chapter 1 . 5/12
Wow . that was quite interesting and very original. I've never read anything like it.
philippii chapter 1 . 5/6
Uhm, ok... uh, wow... I don't know what I should say. The story, it was... it was interesting. Yes. Strange, absurd, but interesting. Let's not forget imaginativ. To be honest I can't understand how the fuck you wrote such a fanfiction! It's brilliant! It's fucking resourcefully brilliant! Uh, yeah... Ok, the end, with your reallity marble, or how you called it, was a bit far-fetched. But everything that happend before was really great. Oh, and I wasn't able to comprehend the last paragraph...
So... If I haven't mentioned it yet, in all earnesty I liked your story. Ok, to say I liked it is an understatement... Did this fic ever get translated into the german language? If not, would you allow an unworty human-beeing, such as myself, the honor to translate it? It would be a favor, so great, I could never repay it.
sourav15 chapter 1 . 3/21
I really liked the story, Thank you.
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 1 . 2/26
Tcolt chapter 1 . 1/14
What an interesting concept! Thank you for such an interesting story!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Sweet story, sometimes confusing, but the wild ride ends in happiness. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Although the time travel technique/theory were a bit confusing on first read through, I loved the emotion in this fic. The last line was beautiful.
Crepscularity chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I could almost feel the vibes from Haruhi and FS/N, but I'm struggling to see how Kingdom Hearts and Naruto fit into this. I understood almost everything, but I'm just a bit puzzled with how Harry in the final scene still has memories of what has transpired. I assume the time-travelling/sliding Harry and Hermione go back to the future.

It's too bad that there aren't more amazingly well thought out stories like this. Kudos on all your effort.
Sherwood374 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014