Reviews for Sanctuary
Lionheart021 chapter 1 . 6/2
Holy shit...that was confusing...but also wonderfully written. I felt like I was on the edge of my seat, waiting to see what happens next. Great story!
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 4/2
Mindboggling story. Very nice to read.
SuperApplePie chapter 1 . 1/29
A very convoluted yet interesting story.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
I was really thrown by this at first. Struggling to figure out what was going on and how everything was changing. You did a really good job of keeping me guessing throughout.

I can't believe Hermione would believe that Harry would be happy with Cho. Every time the world changed she was the one he went looking for and she still thought he didn't want her.

Each new world felt unique and real in it's own way. You have a talent for world building as each time I felt connected to the new reality.

Harmony will forever be the cutest thing I have ever experienced. No matter the heartache it sometimes brings me, there are ones like this where their love transcends reality or time.
Lol3hp chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Wow! This was just damn amazing. I will say that it can be hugely confusing especially at the end. Nonetheless, amazing fic. There are questions, for example, does magic exist or not? However, damn great story. I kinda wish u added a second chapter
Dr. Bunny chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
You just fried my brain cells... But I really liked it too thankx
kidloco chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
good fanfic, but you just fry my mind exept the last part i understand

but good fanfic and somehow make me remember do you remember love naruto fanfic :3
CMVreud chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Holy fkken awesome. How can you play so with my expectations about time-travel. You are the worst. XP
Sarkhan chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Ok. Total Mindfuck. I don't understand what is going on, but I love it.
Myrddin Emrys II chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
this is so... i don't know... amazing? cute? confusing? It could be all of them. It is a really good fanfic
Sparks18 chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
it is beautiful
NoTheClone chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Holy shit i love this
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
That was fun! Thanks for sharing.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Mentioning Naruto was a prank, right? Because I don't see any influence from that series. The weakest part for me is the reality marble. I haven't seen/read fate/stay in years, so maybe that's why, but it threw a wrench in my dispensation of disbelief.
MusicGirl1283 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
THIS WAS THE GREATEST FAN FIC EVER!

you should write more like this!