Reviews for Sanctuary
epain chapter 1 . 1/19
Thank you for writing this story.
K chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
A little confusing, but interesting, and enjoyable.
jd3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Honestly I don’t see why DigiFruits fics aren’t movies already like honestly, better than the original sometimes. So beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2020
Holy shot this is one of the most epic story I’ve read. Made me cry and laugh and feel warm all over.

What I wouldn’t pay to see this developed into a long novel. Do you take commission work, lol?
battybiologist chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Just did a reread. Everything about this is excellent. It does make me wonder about the meta setting but on the other hand this is a complete story already.
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
This was an extremely unique story/idea. Seriously, I've read hundreds, even thousands of fics yet I've never encountered a plot like this.

10/10
Lonely-Kun chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
This probably one of the best fanfiction I ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2020
This story kind of reminded me of "Time is the fire" another brilliant story. It was a rollercoaster to be sure! But I couldn't help but think Hermione was kind of loopy. To me she loved Harry so much she was willing to create a demented world where everything was perfect for him, that kind of sounds like something out of a Pixar Villian movie, lol. But it was still a brilliant story, very well written, I loved it.
skrc chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Wow. Just wow
Devilsarmada chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
Ok so to my last comment a few seconds ago. Internet just loaded the rest of the comments on my phone so I feel like a fool. still a great story
Devilsarmada chapter 1 . 4/9/2020
I am absolutely disappointed and disgusted that no one has commented on this beautiful story. I wish there was so much more but I love what there is right here enough that I have actually printed this out even though it has been completed for many years. Thank you for writing this.
gabzep chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Cute
Jorge A. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/23/2020
One of the best short stories that I read, and I have read a lot in many years. Clever. Well conceived.
And it gave me the mother of all head aches.
Good work. Keep this high quality.
ManhattanStreetLights chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
This was confusing but brilliant at the same time! I love how you created each world differently and I love that they always found each other, even at the end! Great job
mickeysofine chapter 1 . 9/28/2019