Reviews for Sanctuary
jemuel23euel chapter 1 . 7/5
Time traveling is awesome.
Kuro Neko9695 chapter 1 . 5/19
This is one of the best fanfic I've read in my life!
Atharius chapter 1 . 4/26
Great story. I can't really say that I fully understood what happened, but still, great story.
neat
The Void Sage chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
This story hurts my brain
miloradowicz chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
If little Hermione can made up a new Universe, rip the whole wizarding Britain including The Great Albus Dumbledore off magic turning them into muggles, wipe their memories and put into a Reality Bubble by simply making a wish on her eleventh birthday, then adult Hermione could probably obliterate Voldemort from existence while making a breakfast for her Harry. Yeah, she's kinda Godlike. So why does the bastard exist in the first place at all? Sure, she could banish him into oblivion and be happy with her Harry.
It's a good story, though there are some inconsistencies.
moonlight10060 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
This is so confusing... I just can't
So magic never existed?
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I'm sorry, but this story simply drove me CRAZY! The amount of time travel present in the Legacy Of Kain videogame franchise, I can handle, but this, NOT IN A BILLION YEARS!
Cassius E. Whistlewood chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Astonishingly brilliant. I'm seriously impressed by your creativity.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
10/10 for originality.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Wow. Just wow. This was absolutely amazing and original.
Hytekrednek chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This was a very interesting concept and I enjoyed it alot. Can't wait to read more.

James
IceLady99 chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Wow . that was quite interesting and very original. I've never read anything like it.
philippii chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Uhm, ok... uh, wow... I don't know what I should say. The story, it was... it was interesting. Yes. Strange, absurd, but interesting. Let's not forget imaginativ. To be honest I can't understand how the fuck you wrote such a fanfiction! It's brilliant! It's fucking resourcefully brilliant! Uh, yeah... Ok, the end, with your reallity marble, or how you called it, was a bit far-fetched. But everything that happend before was really great. Oh, and I wasn't able to comprehend the last paragraph...
So... If I haven't mentioned it yet, in all earnesty I liked your story. Ok, to say I liked it is an understatement... Did this fic ever get translated into the german language? If not, would you allow an unworty human-beeing, such as myself, the honor to translate it? It would be a favor, so great, I could never repay it.
sourav15 chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I really liked the story, Thank you.