Reviews for Blood & Sugar
ColdOnePaul chapter 19 . 4/22
It's taken me several days to read this story through to the most recent chapter. This is one of the most unorthodox and interesting Twilight stories that I've read in five years of being on FFN. The way you've presented the characters is very creative, and I was initially put off when I saw how Bella was presented, as a very hard-edged and cynical being, interested in only her self and her various whims, including indulging whole heartedly in the "traditional" vampire existence. Yet, as I continued reading, I became somewhat sympathetic and understanding where she came to be such a person. I'd like to see how the story plays out!
guest chapter 18 . 9/30/2013
enjoying the story! is more coming?
ptrtool1999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
not sure why so few reviews, but this is a fabulous story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow! like it so far!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Great Chapter!
asto642 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
im really enjoying this story please continue )
drunkensailour208 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
I liked this chapter, and had more not wait for the next chapter,getting exiting! :)
hohohomotherfuckers chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
wait sorry i got confused with another story but this story is still interesting and bella is still badass. ;)
hohohomotherfuckers chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
this was a really interesting story but in the begining she said her eyes were yellow and she was a vegetarian right?what happened? she couldnt even remember her name and now shes badass bella. im just confused.
Emerau chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
One of a kind this is a different story from Bella...And I love it...it's well build, very interesting and the best part at all it's that no matter how much you try...the reader never knows what's going to happen next. That's another thing I ADORE THIS STORY PLEASE DON'T TAKE TO LONG TO UPDATE.
Emerau chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
:):-):) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I don't know were are you going either but I love the story so far...!that I will read till the end. so please keep going will yah.!
drunkensailour208 chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I was really getting into this, so im hoping for a new chapter soon :) x
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Great Beginning!
susan chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
LOVE this story, can't wait to read more! P.S. I'm glad you added the translation. I was going to have to Google it!

:-D
susan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Loved this! Great professional writing!