Reviews for Shoelaces
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
I absolutely loved this story. Every once in a while I stray from my klaine obsession to reading puckurt. I think they would have made a good couple. originally Sam was supposed to be Kurt's boyfriend. But I can't say i'd rather puckurt exist. I love Klaine to the moon and back. I can see in the show them being great friends.
But this fanfic brought out my puckurt love a little. Great story.
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
*swoons* so hot, so fluffy, so completely WIN! *Standing ovation*
Iwa Fury chapter 3 . 12/1/2016
awwwww and hot af is all i hav to say
BarbyBells chapter 3 . 5/23/2016
This was so fucking cute and perfect and amazing and everything! xD I love puckurt and O think you totally captured it!
TheRealMaddHatter chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
That is so fucking adorable, I want to puke.
KioshiUshima chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Guh. GUH. This couple. it's not my Kurbastian trash, BUT IT'S CLOSE. SO CLOSE, I ENJOY IT NEARLY AS MUCH. Haha. Thanks for your hard work.
Kichou chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
Very sweet story. I like it.
Lindaleriel chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
This is just delightful. I'm smiling so hard right now!
Miyako Yukimura chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
This gave me a cavity and made me cry happy tears. AND I LOVED IT!
CherryPit8 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Oh my Gucci! I never thought I'd like this pairing, but I loved your other fics so decided to give it a shot. Well worth the read. It was hot, sweet, fluffy, steamy, romantic, and both Puck and Kurt seemed so in character that I didn't want it to end!
xCaellachx chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Ok, so I was originally going to write that this was unbelievably entertaining, but after the little look into the future, I had to upgrade it to BEST. Story. Ever. Really this was so much fun, sweet, sexy. It left me smiling at the end and I thank you for that.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
This was the greatest, sweetest, well paced thing ever. c: So in character, so loving and so sexy.

Seriously wanna punch Finn in the mouth though. Gotta go running to Burt instead of letting Kurt tell his own damn business. You captured him well and I have always hated how quick everyone is to forget Finn's jock bs and bad mistakes over Puck's. Puck owns up to his shit at least. Loved that he stood up to Burt though, and gaaaah everything was lovely and fitting.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
OMG this was so sweetly rauncy and I loved it
Marie chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Superb, the flow was great and I really enjoyed the ending. Please continue to write; you have the talent!
Dee chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow, I love this...so hootttt. Yum.