Reviews for The Way of Virtue
Cullen Territory 2.9 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
could you do one of Alec and Felix? Please?
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
holy crap! I loved that! what an interesting snippit!
galaxyspaceandtime chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is really good. Very in character.
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
wowsers -

i love seeing a lonely, slightly vulnerable Carlisle - and WOW - i enjoyed that more than i thought i would.
ishala8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You write beautifully, drawing scenes and emotions to life, but I don't really see a point in this fic. While this realionship is tender, somewhat forbiden and very fulfilling, I do not see it going anywhere.

I don't understand the motives that drive Alec to seek out a physical relationship with Carlisle while knowing that the 'older' vampires' morals will prevent him from pursuing him as a mate or accepting the Volturi way of life.

I still find the pairing and concept fascinating (especially after completing a paper on pederastic relationships as part of my last assignment), but wish you had expanded on it more and made it so that the fic did not follow the canon storyline. I can't take heartbreak. *pout*
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I can't even tell you how much I loved this. I adored the subtle wrongness woven into the relationship, and how Alec was at once older and younger than Carlisle, and how much of a headfuck it was for prim, proper Carlisle. A brilliant little piece. Really brilliant.
sadtomato chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Beautiful and sexy and UNF. Thanks to whomever rec'd this on the twitter... I wanna say it was icmezzo. :) Loved it.
avioleta chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
After our discussion this morning I couldn't help myself. They do work beautifully together, don't they? And the fact that Carlisle believes it so taboo makes it all the more delicious. I particularly loved his thought that if only Alec were a few years older...but then the worry that, if he were, he wouldn't want him so badly. *sighs*
menenia chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Yeah, not as good as Fire, Blood, Truth, you made the right choice. :) Still good though, I enjoyed reading it :)
alec lover 101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
omg i love this i want you to continue see what happens next sort of thing you could totally change what happens in the twilgiht world. os this story rocked i love how carlile is conflicted about lusting after alec and his morals.
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved it so soooooo much
scorpionika chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
beautiful little story - sensual, full of emotions and includes a rare, but fitting pairing :)

hugs!
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i liked it.
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
What a complex story in such a short span of time. By what measure do we judge? The dichotomy of Alec's face and body to his soul and mind. These are not humans, and yet we cling to human mores and values, but then if we throw all of those away, does that make them monsters? So many questions and no easy answers. Well done sweetie.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Brilliant!

I am surprised you didn't enter this in Beyond the Pale! Granted your entry placed but this could've been a winner. Remarkably well written with the flow of the story, the action interspersed throughout, the shift between Alec's looks and Alec's truth to be more than a thousand but appear as a child. To be stronger than Carlise but he seems him as young and fragile.

Such an intriguing story and just brilliantly written. But of course you always write superb stories but this is different top notch!

Thanks for writing!