Reviews for To Live a Dream
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good Story

This is How I think Smallville Should End, Clark Defeats the Darkness, The People of Earth No Longer have The Darkness in their Hearts & They Learn to Love their Heroes, Clark & Lois Elope, Chloe Returns she & Oliver also get married, Lex's Clone Comes into the World as the Age that the Real Age Lex Died & Kills Tess & Takes over LuthorCorp, World 2 Lionel Dies in the Hands of Lex, Clark Goes to Fortress to Train.
anacaro chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Amazing. This whole season has been a wonderfull dream.

I am so sad to see it ending but I hope to see many of my wishes come to life with these Clark and Lois.

Loved the way you wrote the ending with lots of emotion and pasion. I would really like to see something like this.
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
What a great idea for Smallville's finale. I loved that both Lois & Clark were soaring to new heights as their story ended. Soooo wonderful yet a little sad because in a few short months, Smallville (my fave show) & Clois (my fave couple of all time) will be signing off! I'm really going to miss this show & seeing beautiful TW gracing my t.v. screen every week! *sighing* Thank you for sharing! :)
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
aawww that was so adorable. so romantic. i really liked the way made the finale of Smallville. Clois for ever. thank you for the great finale/beginning . :) :) :)