Reviews for A Shot In The Dark
Lexy chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
JJ to save the day , or Bobby maybe? Or perhaps even one of the other guys that no longer agrees with what John ( not winchester) is planning on doing
Lexy chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Sonuvabitch damnit John , no not you John the prick bastard John that is planning on killing you and the boys
Lexy chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Look kid * moving to stand in front of Dean* I don't know who you are an frankly I'm not too sure at this point that I care since you're pointing a gun at me and my little buddy here, but it's clear that you don't want to do this, so don't do it , put the gun down kick it over ere and come with us and once we find his Dad then we'll all leave together
Lexy chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Dean * hugging him* it'll be okay
Lexy chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Sam will be fine Dean, he's a fighter, he's strong... A lot stronger than you know. And your Dad will be fine , you'll see, plus he's too stubborn to go down when he still has you boys to protect. * carefully hugging Sam so as to not hurt him* * hugging Dean quickly* hey ... 's okay I promise , we'll get Sammy to the hospital and he'll get better and your dad'll be back in no time, but for now we gotta go! * speaking calmly and directly at Sam* I'm sorry but this might hurt, so get ready, I'm going to carry you the rest of the way. * carefully picking up Sam* okay come on Dean we've gotta go now. And don't worry I'm here to help I promise, if you want you can test me later to make sure I'm not some evil creature, but right now we've gotta get out of these woods and get Sam some medical care.
Lexy chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
That bastard! Sammy's hurt and and he won't even let John patch him up first, or have a gun or even food for Sam and Dean. I'll kill him! How could he, he'd expect all of what e didn't give John if it was him.
Lexy chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
:( Aww Sammy , poor dear, * quickly hugging Sam and Dean* it'll be okay, and before you ask I'm one of the "good guys", hand me the shotgun Dean and get your brother somewhere safer or atleast stay behind me * leveling the gun at the door*
ccase13 chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
I enjoyed this tale of the younger Winchesters. Bobby Singer always shows up in the nick of time or knows the answer, I don't know what they will do without him.
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
Ahhhh my only complaint is that it's not longer, thanks for the story, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Man they were so close to escape. I really hope that JJ finds Bobby and tells him how to find his father and that Sam's got some permanent injuries and I get to have some Sam in the next couple chapters and that Dean and John come out of this ok thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Ok so I'm really hoping that Bobby brings some friends and really let's John Sr. regret his actions, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 12/1/2011
Dang 12 year old's what are they thinking. Glad Bobby has Sam and hope the rest of the Winchester's are ok in the end as well, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Ok so the boys are hopefully going to be safe and I might even get some CPS action. I also hope that Dean tells the authorities that his brother was shot but some hoodlums in the woods and they don't take the boys away from John WHEN he comes for them. Thanks so much, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
So here's the thing. I was saving this story for when I had time to really read it and enjoy it and then I saved it and saved it and saved it and now I've saved like 7 chapters and have to get my reading butt in gear. I gotta say I wasn't expecting this little turn of events, hoping for lots of limp Sam maybe even some permanent damage and so hoping that only the country bumpkin dies. Thanks so much, Nicole. :)