Reviews for Elementum Consensio
PetitMoi207 chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Oh W.O.W.! ( pun totally intended) that was a really good story! So creative. Many authors just put a little bit of a twist to their story, while all have the same basic plotline. But this is totally unique and original! I could really picture it fitting into the HP books perfectly. Congrats on being one of the best writers on this site! :-)
rayloren chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
What a wonderful story! I just found it at your completion posting, and though it doesn't completely follow canon (Rowling commented in an interview that Harry no longer speaks Parseltongue after Voldemort's horcrux is removed from his body), once I got past that, I really enjoyed reading it! My only other issue was with "boyfriend mode" in the pods. The staff would never allow such a thing to exist, as simple snogging would get out of hand too quickly with such liberties available. Unless there is an alarm that stops the action if a particular boundry is crossed. A funny moment for Harry and Ginny could be added to explain this quickly and easily. Beyond these two items, you have a fantastic story here! -Ray-
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Absolutely perfect. I loved the finale-I hope that the musical organ plays at predictable times throughout the day.

And Boyfriend Mode is great!

Anyway, wonderful story, thanks for sharing it!
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Wow! What a great chapter! I loved the idea of making the Chamber into a park, and kudos to WoW for not being upset at the change of direction in design.

I'm looking forward to seeing what ends up with those huge blocks of stone (assuming we find out next chapter).

And that's a great song! You did a wonderful job!
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Very interesting. I hadn't ever imagined this plotline-that there were enchantments hiding the Chamber, and the ability to persuade the statue to abdicate.

And Harry throwing in that little unsubstantiated demand was just great.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm not sure how I missed reading this on SIYE. Nevertheless, I'm glad I get to enjoy it here.
Potterworm chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
Very unique. I'm a fan.
ThePip6 chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Wow... It is a mgnificent ending to a good story. The last chapter allowed me to understand the chapter names, and their significance. It is very well done.

Keep Writing

Pip
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
I loved this line: "Simple. I see you as all that, and none of that. You are who you are. I see you as Harry. My Harry. And I love you more every day."

I was very impressed by the musical composition described in the end, and the phoenix song that Ginny heard was a very nice addition, though it wasn't mentioned beforehand in the description. Overall, I thought the best thing going for your story was the strong attention to detail! It was possible for me as a reader to see step-by-step what work was done in reshaping the Chamber into the recreation facility that it became, and that is not always possible to do in most stories because the author will just give a brief overview about what was done, but very little detail into the nitty-gritty of it all. Because parts of the story were so technical, it took closer attention to follow along/understand certain times, but that's not a bad thing, either. I thought you did an excellent job on this, and it was exciting to read about the true difference Harry made during his first summer post-Voldemort. Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
I forgot to comment on Harry's awesome double-wand work in Ch. 2 when Slytherin's statue was collapsing - Wow! It went by so fast, but boy that was impressive! :) It was really interesting to read about the engineering charms to banish the rocks when digging the tunnel - you must have at least a passing familiarity with surveying, too! Loved the BWL lullaby as well-beautiful lyrics! Thanks for writing! :)
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Great story so far! I really liked the way Harry answered Hermione's floo call in Ch. 1 "Boy who lived, savior of the wizarding world..." - it just oozed of his frustration of having no quality time with Ginny! :) I also really like Harry's strong persona in this story; he is busy & in demand, he doesn't have to take b.s. from anyone, and he is in a position to tell people what WILL be done if they want his help! ;) Thanks for writing!
sammyfish chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
wow :)
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Woah! This was an amazing story. I think that it has a lot of potential to be expanded into a longer fic that covers the next year at Hogwarts or even the 19 years until the epilogue. Keep up the great writing!
jaybird200 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what Harry does with the pile of rocks at Hogwarts.
Xx-BananaBookworm-xX chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Wow! Looking forward to more!