Reviews for Lazy Morning
Jambee chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
cute
Whisperwill chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aw, how sweet! It's hard (pretty much impossible, really) to find romance on this site that's not completely...ahem. *squirms* You know...

I like how you fooled the reader at first. I was mentally thinking of a 12-year-old Aang from your first description of the Air Temple and the young monk...I had even considered an Aang before the plotline of the show began. But I readjusted fast when I saw he was married in this one!

Very good descriptions. You use words well-beautifully, in fact. You truly are a very good writer. Exactly what I'd expect of an awesome Avatar/Korra fan. Your wording is lovely, and your knowledge of typical human behavior...casual dialogue, body language and movements...it's very, very good.

Quick edit: "Worried he had disturbed her; Aang dropped his hand to rest on her neck and pressed his forehead gently against the crown of her head." A comma should replace the semicolon, in my mind. Not that it's a tragic mistake, considering it's the only flaw I found. Add that to the fact that I read truly grammar-less stories earlier today, and well...let me tell you, your work is top-notch.
Kaleokiekie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Aw cute story! Love your writing :)
Penelope Applegate chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Hahahaha! And he thought he wasn't gonna sleep!

Love it (: Adorable!
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
awww... this warmed my heart. Very sweet. :)
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Awww, that was a pretty cute story, i like so far