Reviews for Bring It On
GriffonSpade chapter 1 . 7/28
Heh. Everything I expected from the description. A good, quick read.
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/31
Ha! So fitting. Mai can definitely show subdued emotion, but it doesn't seem at all necessary for her. This was brilliantly conceived Koh's wily menace and Mai's dry disinterest both come across quite well.
HonorLove chapter 1 . 4/12
::giggle::
lumutness chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Mai. You rock!
BlueLion chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hmm, you presented this on a humorous note - but the plot has the potential for a real angst fic, you know. Take a look at "Saving Face" by meltinglacier, and you'll see ...
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
PICTURES.

HAHAHAHAHhahahah
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Does Mai have any emotions?
hellointernet chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
you know, i've never thought about this but it is true. Koh and Mai are a match.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really think this should have been a part of the dream episode. I can totally see this happening. :)

Thanks for sharing.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yeah, Mai would totally win. I wonder why Koh's after her though...did she or maybe Zuko offend him some how...? It'd be a cool story if you wrote what led up to this point!
Kitakana chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This fic gives a whole new meaning to the term Maiko(h)... Nicely done.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
...You know, I never thought of this scenario before - a Koh and Mai's face-off (no pun intended, I swear! XD)...the implications are hilarious indeed.

But yeah, Mai would definitely win this one (I almost feel sorry for poor Koh; he doesn't stand a chance LOL)

Awesome job *faves*

Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Yup, in a battle of Mai versus Koh, I'm putting my money on Mai. She doesn't show emotion just as a matter of course; tell her that Koh wins if she does and she's instantly The Great Stone Face. And so what if bending doesn't work in the Spirit World? Mai's not a bender, but she's a master with shuriken and other projectile weapons. And if your spirit wears clothes in the Spirit World, her spirit would have lots of weapons strapped in their sheaths... ;-)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i could totally imagine mai kicking koh's butt in this epic showdown.
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good one! Mai's usually expressionless most of the time, Koh would have a hard time trying to squeeze some emotion from her face. But I think this story isn't in the humor genre. Still, nice work!