Reviews for Bring It On
BlueLion chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
hmm, you presented this on a humorous note - but the plot has the potential for a real angst fic, you know. Take a look at "Saving Face" by meltinglacier, and you'll see ...
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
PICTURES.

HAHAHAHAHhahahah
Maleficent-darkgoodwitch2416 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Does Mai have any emotions?
hellointernet chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
you know, i've never thought about this but it is true. Koh and Mai are a match.
KMH1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I really think this should have been a part of the dream episode. I can totally see this happening. :)

Thanks for sharing.
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Yeah, Mai would totally win. I wonder why Koh's after her though...did she or maybe Zuko offend him some how...? It'd be a cool story if you wrote what led up to this point!
Kitakana chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This fic gives a whole new meaning to the term Maiko(h)... Nicely done.
Lucrezia6565 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
...You know, I never thought of this scenario before - a Koh and Mai's face-off (no pun intended, I swear! XD)...the implications are hilarious indeed.

But yeah, Mai would definitely win this one (I almost feel sorry for poor Koh; he doesn't stand a chance LOL)

Awesome job *faves*

Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Yup, in a battle of Mai versus Koh, I'm putting my money on Mai. She doesn't show emotion just as a matter of course; tell her that Koh wins if she does and she's instantly The Great Stone Face. And so what if bending doesn't work in the Spirit World? Mai's not a bender, but she's a master with shuriken and other projectile weapons. And if your spirit wears clothes in the Spirit World, her spirit would have lots of weapons strapped in their sheaths... ;-)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i could totally imagine mai kicking koh's butt in this epic showdown.
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Good one! Mai's usually expressionless most of the time, Koh would have a hard time trying to squeeze some emotion from her face. But I think this story isn't in the humor genre. Still, nice work!
SCWLC chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Definitely very interesting. The humour is understated, very wry. This almost isn't humour, but s sort of sly triumphant victory over one of the most insidious denizens of the Spirit World.

I like it a lot.