|Reviews for Ranma and the Queen of Terra|
| YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
| Yobikir chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
it is pretty sad that almost all the good Sailor Moon/Ranma crossovers end like this, but at last thanks for at last giving us this last snipped
| DonPJuan chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
keep up the good work.
| AzaggThoth chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Ah, I remember why I liked this story now. I really felt sad for Ranma when Kasumi didn't recognize him but I like how things with Cologne are rebuilding. When things with Ranma and Shampoo can be cute when they aren't rushing around trying to solve the plot. Maybe a bit more time could be lent to character development rather than plot progression?
Small marks against early on though but mostly for technicalities. The earlier chapters could use a quick look over for edits to fix jumbled wording. Chapter 9 could also use a second look to italicize Beryl's speech, just to remain consistent with the rest of the story.
| Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
good gods, i hope it won't become a fukufic. Unless Ranma intentionally builds and completes the ritual to become sailor earth... even then... ner... Ranma becoming superpowerful magically? sure, he's pretty godlike with Chi anyways even with fanon trying to compress him all the time, it wouldn't be all that surprising or off plot. I mean hell, each of the sailor villains are magical cthuhlu, beings that make gods look like men against a kaiju. Saturn can plot up entire planets without breaking a sweat, why not Ranma being able to do the same to a city?
Personally though I've never particularly understood why Ranma couldn't have handled all of them. It's not illiegal in japan modern day to have multiple wives and some people even do still, it's just been incredibly uncommon after the Edo period ended. Mostly for economic reasons. Owning space for large families like that on your own income and without an old family home? We're talking five, six figure property costs yearly for that kinda dedicated undivided space.
| spicarus chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
Well, I certainly hope you write more. I doubt that Pluto would just let the ginzouishou (did I spell that right) stay in Ranma's possession. And then there are the other three outers to consider.
Plus I don't think Ranma would just let Pluto get away with torching that house and its occupants.
Which reminds me, we don't really know if Kaolinite survived or not. We never saw a body.
| Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
While nice and fairly well written...Ranma cannon is much faster than the senshi's attacks. Which miss more often than they hit on slow moving youma. You have Ranma having been trained by dedicated amazons for months on end... and getting hit? The hell is going on here?
Dissertation by Logan Murder of Crows on another Ranma fic. Ranma Vs Applied physics.
• Strength: Ranma can exert a force equal to lifting well over 100 metric tons (1 mton 1.1 US ton). Notable examples include supporting two building-sized blocks of ice (density of 917 kg/m3, estimated 250—750 metric tons) as well as pressure exerted by Ryouga, who by all appearances could exert force equivalent to lifting a few dozen thousand metric tons under optimal circumstances during the Azuza skating incident.
• Speed: Ranma can sprint at supersonic speeds, and his attack speed is easily hypersonic. Reactions are easily hypersonic melee range (0.5 millisecond reaction time), which would allow him to dodge a 3700 m/s (Mach 10.8) bullet fired from about 90 cm away. Even prior to receiving speed training from Cologne, Ranma was able to launch 518 punches within 2—3 seconds fighting kuno and Ryoga for the first time (172—259 punches per second, each moving at 265—399 m/s, or Mach 0.78—1.17). After the speed training, he was able to land 100 punches on Ryoga in the span of what looked like a single punch (100 punches in less than 1/10th of a second), which is 1500 m/s (Mach 4.5) at least at just 100 punches in 0.1 second. He was able to catch over one hundred pieces of plum-sized rock fragments/shrapnel out of the air from one of Ryouga's Bakusai Tenketsu rock explosions from only about 10 meters away, and said fragments were probably moving 400-500 m/s (Mach 1.17—1.47).
• Durability: Ranma has a durability easily within the realm of multi-city block level (able to survive an attack that would wipe out at least 1/10 of an average sized city), and can possibly be considered at the level of a town or small mountain given other feats. He withstood vacuum blades capable of slicing apart a large (small monument-sized) solid iron statue like a radish (building level destruction) without being even moderately injured, and has fallen hundreds of meters into solid stone to only receive some bruises. The building-destroying (at-minimum) regular Shi-shi Hokodan was only capable of knocking him out for a while when it hit him the first time. He was also able to withstand being around flames hot enough to melt off the top of a mountain, solid rock (liquid at 700—1200 C). So he should be effectively bullet-proof normally, and he should be able to take ML-77 missiles to the face without being significantly injured.
• Stamina: Ranma has vastly superhuman stamina, allowing him to fight at supersonic speeds while throwing around hundreds of blows with 100 metric tons of force for over ten minutes non-stop easily. On top of this, he has shown the capacity to use special abilities that drain stamina ("ki") even more several times while fighting and still does not tire even after several minutes of exertion.
• Destructive Capacity: Ranma's melee blows, at full strength, are more than enough to casually shatter 3 m diameter boulders, blow over large (10 m tall, 100 cm thick) concrete walls, and wreck entire houses. His Moko Takabisha is easily a building-destroyer, and can be charged to about city-block level destruction. Hiryu Shoten Ha literally summons a legitimate cyclone with strong gale-force winds winds that are easily in excess of 90 m/s (200 mph) and if used indoors would tear a small building apart from within just like a real tornado does. Hiryu Korin Dan was powerful enough when Ranma used it to damage a large part of the mountain he was fighting upon (easily multi-city block to small town level), although this is a circumstantial feat. His other attacks, Hiryu Hyo Toppa and Hiryu Gyoten Ha, required the Gekkaja to use, and are definitely even more powerful than Hiryu Korin Dan.
• Range: Ranma's standard range is strictly melee, extended melee range when he's using a(n) (improvised) melee weapon. With thrown projectiles, he can probably reach over 100 m, although accuracy will likely suffer beyond 50 unless the projectile is aerodynamic (like a javelin). With Moko Takabisha, he can reach out a couple hundred meters easily. Hiyru Shoten Ha extends over a dozen meters around the center point and over 50 m into the air. Projectile combat pretty much takes place within 30 m, rarely do you even get to engage enemies that are even 200 m away. Ignoring those limits, accurate rifles should allow him to reach several hundred meters, 300—500 m for assault rifles and 800—1500 m for sniper rifles with modern day weapon sights.
| Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I cant see ranma agreeing to only training with shampoo as a girl, he is already increasing the time as a girl for magical training and use. he would fight the very idea of letting his male body slack in "keeping up"
| Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
i dont get after 3 chapters how ranma, through only 8 months could come to accept the amazon way of life so strongly that he would make that deal here. (1) first of all ranma would have been found out much sooner within the tribe, the curse of water attraction works both ways. (2) when the elder figured it out was months into ranmas stay, the improper posture and balance should have been obvious for a master to see. (3) they live near the springs, guessing that someone is cursed should not be a hard jump for them. (4) Genma would have in no way waited for ranma for 8 months with ranma living as a girl.
I can get past issues of ranma changing his thought process with beryl talking to him but to come to grips with a gender change and then essentially be willing to stay in that form for so long so soon after the change again makes no sense. the amazons would accept him as a traveler, sure, but they wouldnt adopt him(her as the case was) due to one fight to prove worth. Genma would demand to move on and ranma would soon after want to get moving as well if only to turn back to being male.
i know you are playing things up for the sake of how you want to progress the story, but the characters really are acting in ways that make little sense at times. I also have to wonder at ranma seeming to be basically neutered in his nature now. he still wants to train and learn new things, but seems to have lost that "do anything to improve" attitude to seek out ways to improve. Will your version of ranma also just consent to living as a girl in the eyes of the amazons in order to get better training? how would he feel about how men are treated as second class within their society. after 8 months living there he would have to have seen it.
| Dumbledork chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
Thanks for the update. I hope that youl'll be able to write more one day. I really enjoy the sotiry and have for a long time.
| The Mad Metamorphmagus chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Well written, kinda hope you find your muse and pull an ending.
I've enjoyed reading this story, it has dome interesting plot ideas and twists into interesting directions.
| OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
| Taeniaea chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
| god of all chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
| Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2014