Reviews for Bella and The Beastward
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 5/17
Really nice story
alaskangirl chapter 25 . 3/6
i found this during a long search and omg it is just so good. I just loved every word of this.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/25/2015
AAHHHH they are so gosh-darned CUTE
Rose chapter 25 . 1/25/2015
I absolutely enjoyed reading the story! Thank you so much for sharing it! :)
LadyBugQueen421 chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait till I get the chance to read the second one. :)
MinaRivera chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Charlie was wrong in doing what he did. Ugh, I can't believe Bella was so quick to just threw him out, but I can't blame her either. It was a shitty situation where all parties were wrong.
MinaRivera chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Holy crap...I think I just died... That was one hot as fuck lemon!
MinaRivera chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
Not a fan of same scene in a different POV, but you did it well. It was interesting and you didn't drag it out. Nice work! And Edward has a cute side too! Alice turned to Ms. Pots for a little while there and Sue is just so sweet. Loving the story so far! Now I'm off to class and won't be able to review (gotta pretend I'm actually listening to the teacher and not playing away on my phone) but I promise to review when I'm home! xoxo Mina
MinaRivera chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
I loved this chapter. Edward has a soft side, and Lydia rocks!
MinaRivera chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
I was suspecting scars, but not that extensive. When you mentioned fire in the yacht, I thought he had burned his face and probably his arm and hand since he was wearing gloves with Tanya. I'm honestly shocked Edward was able to survive such a massive burn.
MinaRivera chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I forgot to mention in the previous chapter how Alice is so Lumiere in this story. I adore her.
I love the way you described the tattoo, no hard edges would be perfect for it.
MinaRivera chapter 5 . 10/17/2014
I'm curious about Bella's tattoo. Luckily, I don't have to wait for the answers *grins*
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
That was hot...but also kinda sad? I have mix feelings...
Cullenboyz chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
This story is like cherry garcia with chocolate jimmies, caramel and whipped cream.
Cullenboyz chapter 2 . 10/17/2014