Reviews for Reckless
Great story! Loved it.
cjb2000 chapter 52 . 1/7
I love this story
meekerprincess9778 chapter 29 . 9/19/2013
I love how you wrote Clark... perfection
mychakk chapter 52 . 2/22/2013
aaaaand again I can't imagine Booth having troubles with ...his mechanical tool :P especially when Bren is concerned. but I agree with everything Bren said, it is biology and it is far more complicated.

I liked this fic and hoped for seeing them teach but it wasn't necessary.

Thank you for sharing this with us!
mychakk chapter 50 . 2/22/2013
and with this: "But I think that… I want to put good people into society, instead of taking bad ones out." you've convinced me of this carrier change stuff. Congrats!
mychakk chapter 48 . 2/22/2013
I feel nostalgic... but I do like this fic and I compliment you on taking this route of different carrier choices.
mychakk chapter 47 . 2/22/2013
this idea of teaching about partnership i like, I think I know why I'm not happy with the occupation change, it's too soon. it's happens too soon. but I like the ideas you made, and I can see them making those choices in this universe so soon. Actually I hope they will make this change in their working expertise in the series finale be it in season nine or ten or whenever the series ends. :)
mychakk chapter 45 . 2/22/2013
see, she can't stay from solving the crimes and I think neither can he. and Max! I hope he does work there still. i liked this idea of him working there and with Parker.
mychakk chapter 44 . 2/22/2013
still unhappy with them not wanting to their partnership anymore, but Caroline! i love her :D
mychakk chapter 42 . 2/22/2013
sexy Booth... and I melt...
mychakk chapter 41 . 2/22/2013
I like how you show the part when others don't really understand what their jobs really about, that it's not a sensational fiction.
mychakk chapter 39 . 2/22/2013
this was an interesting chapter. I liked it and it gave ma a lot of food for thought but, I don't think I agree with you, especially what Angela said. I think that the crime solving and crime fighting that defines Booth, makes him Booth (because it drives from this deep need of being able to protect and make the world better) was something that attracted Bren in the first place. And that's why sully never had a chance, Bren needs someone to do the meaningful job, needs to share the meaningful calling of helping others, and that's why Booth was always so interesting, so attracting to her. they are two peas in a pod, two souls rezoning with each other.

Also I'm not sure Booth could be ever happy doing anything else but fighting crime... But I can see why he would feel unhappy with his job now in this universe. There are valid reasons for this even if I don't like it and find it a bit OOC.

And I think the top Brass would want to promote Booth, he's got a potential. But I can see them being wary because he didn't pick up the phone. Also I don't see him being happy with a promotion in the end - it's too much paperwork and too little field/interrogation/investigation work (just like it was done in s8).

But! if there is a different job for Booth, then teaching at Quantico is the one. I'm actually working on a story exploring Booth doing a guest lecture in Quantico and should post it in a few days (depending on the editing I'll do today).
mychakk chapter 37 . 2/22/2013
I don't know how I feel about them changing their professions... I don't like it and I don't really see them doing it. Fighting crime is their calling. I know Booth can't be in field all his life but I can't imagine him doing anything else, he needs to fight the bad things in life. But I'm curious where you'll take it.
mychakk chapter 36 . 2/22/2013
nice, again their need for each other and love shines in this chapter, good job!
mychakk chapter 35 . 2/22/2013
the Hodgins are such a good friends to BB and BB are good friends for the Hodgins. I liked this chapter a lot.