Reviews for Reckless
Bones2014 chapter 52 . 4/14
Wow. That was a fantastic story. You wrote these characters perfectly. I absolutely loved it!
Bones2014 chapter 51 . 4/14
Busy day that ended on a good note. At least they got to spend the day together.
Bones2014 chapter 50 . 4/14
Picture perfect Sunday afternoon at the park with family. Love how you had anthropologist Brennan viewing the guys, viewing Booth.
Bones2014 chapter 49 . 4/14
Hank is damn entertaining, &!you write him well.
Bones2014 chapter 47 . 4/14
Once again, I love Caroline. Love the job proposition. Hate that they won't be in the field, but definitely understand their reasons.
Bones2014 chapter 44 . 4/14
That was the best. Caroline is as big a B&B shipper as Angela. I love her.
Bones2014 chapter 42 . 4/14
That went better than I thought. A show of his superior strength & sexiness expressed with only s look. Amazing & sooo HOT!
Bones2014 chapter 41 . 4/14
It seems as though there is always one of those guys. The ones that set their eyes on Brennan, thinking they're better than Booth, & can't figure out why she chooses him over them. Sounds like Gerard.
Bones2014 chapter 39 . 4/14
You continue to nail these characters so perfectly. This chapter with Angela had me feeling like this scene was taking place in screen. Awesome job.
Bones2014 chapter 38 . 4/14
Talking to Parker seemed to give Booth more reason to reconsider his job choice?
Bones2014 chapter 37 . 4/14
It's difficult to think of these two with other jobs. I can see her working in the lab. It's what she did before Booth came along. But Booth, not Special Agent Seeley Booth, is hard to visualize. They attempted this on the show, & it didn't work for them. However, I'm open to your story cuz it's been damn good so far.
Bones2014 chapter 36 . 4/14
Oh yeah, that's what I've been waiting for. How sensual was that massage? Her hands running all over his body. Great stuff:)
Bones2014 chapter 35 . 4/14
I loved this one as well. First, imagining Booth in a shower, & then yes stubs. But honestly, he would look great in anything & nothing. And, look how far Brennan's come. Knowing what he needs...to be close to her, with their arms around one another. Love the way you wrote that...him on his knees holding on to her for dear life, & her touching, examining, reassuring herself of his safety. Beautiful.
Bones2014 chapter 34 . 4/14
Love my Hodgala as well, my emotional heroes. Can't wait for B&B to meet up after this ordeal.
Bones2014 chapter 33 . 4/14
You scared me again. Thanks for that last line. She's not leaving him. All is good for now. I understand how finally letting emotions run freely might be difficult for Brennan.