Reviews for When in Athens
Xanthe Kingsman chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
SO MANY LOLS XD
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
XD They are all horny deviants.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
lol
Diurnal Days chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
There are so many things that are awesome about this fic that I'm not sure that I can list them all. :D
From your canon-but-not-clichéd characterizations to your ironic sense of humor to everything, really, this fic shines in many ways.
I love how you characterize Greece and Japan with their canon personalities, more or less, but also add a little bit to their characters so that they are interesting to read about. The contrast between Japan's tight prudishness and Greece's laid-back personality got me laughing at several points in the fic. Also, England and America roleplaying a pirate ship on a bed in the fountain of the freaking hotel lobby was absolutely hilarious.
And, oh, poor Japan, having to listen to all of his perverted colleagues talk so blithely about their sexual adventures. XD
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I loved it!
xD I got most of the references!
But since Im doing this on my phone I can't remember for the life of me!
And it made the laughter bubble up inside me rather than none at all or come snapping out like lighting. It was very pleasant. So yeah! I enjoyed myself!
Oddity chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Gosh, these two are cute together.
Hannatude chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I'm SO glad I'm not the only Hetalian that thinks Al would call Arthur 'Wart' from time to time.
It makes so much more sense than "Iggy".

KIKU HERKLES SEXY TIEMS YUSH.
Arsynis chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Ahaha, I really enjoyed this!
It was perfect, and so cute
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is literally one of my favorite Hetalia fics EVER. 'Tis perfection!
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
this is my second time reading this, and I'm glad to say its hilariousness has not dimmed.
WonderfulWonderfulFufu chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Aww… it's adorable, when Greece-san mentioned how he was content with being the only one to see Kiku like that…

GiriPan is such a quiet ship, but it's so adorable!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I had no idea you could write GiriPan! You were famous for UsUk weren't you? How did you manage to write such a brilliant GiriPan piece?! Gods! Ds increased my love for the couple tenfolds!
I'm completely at my wit's end...I don't know where to start my review from for ds Awesome story...just know ds, my dear your story was Fantastic, Absolutely perfect with the perfect amount of humour & drama blended in equal proportion, it made ds fic a delight to read:-D you included most of my favourite ships too:-) thanks a ton for that:-D aaaaaand the monologues of Hera & his conversations with Kiku...even their heated arguments totally cracked me up! Also the interruptions from different couples along with their different sexual encounters made me mad with laughter! Boy ds was some hilarity:-D
Thank you Thank you Thank you, and congrats RobinRocks...you've been able to prove your calibre as one of the most celebrated Hetalia authors yet again:-)
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Oh, I enjoyed it very much. You make very clear the cultural differences that make up the Giripan pairing, what with Greece being the country that has the most sex and Japan being the one that has the least; I don't see many stories that focus on more than how cute the pairing is, so this is a refreshing take that you handle quite maturely. And hey, it really is amusing to see just how many interrupted sex scenes from different nations you can squeeze in. Well portrayed, and overall well done!
masruiiiik chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Reading your authors note with the: "Bless my soul, Herc was on a roll!" part just made this so much better, impossible as it may be. xD

Oh Hercules, how I love thee.

Awesome fic, soooo funny, hell, I busted a lung after every other sentence. And thanks to you, now I'm left here pondering how in God's name is a TOMATO supposed to fit up Roma's man-pipe. Sheesh. And I highly doubt it's a cherry tomato too. xD

In all honesty, for all the bad rep flying around France, Iggy, Spain and Germany, I agree. Japan is probably hiding some hell of a kink underneath all that politeness. Just browsing through his manga catalogues are terrifying. Pedophilia, tentacle sex, incest...sheesh Japan! You are one repressed nation! But I still think Prussia's the worst. Just because of his penchant for invading people's vital regions. :P

Again, amazing story! Can't wait to read more! :)

-OSE

PS. LOVE your USUK fics! They're to die for! :)
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
lesvos: gays and lesbians came from greece too!
kitty: OH HELL YEAH, GREECE WAS ON A ROLL! YOU SHOULD OF HAVE ALFRED SAY THAT!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »