Reviews for Candlelit Romance
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Well that's another (and very literal) way of saying, "look at me in a different light" XD and lol those first two kisses initiated by Hermione is so darn awkward haha!
codyw1 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Aww, sweet. :)
Smart Twins chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
awsome chapter!
Brigid Slytherin chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
I really liked that. Hermione seemed a little too assured that Harry liked her, you should have had her knowing that she liked him and kinda knowing that he liked her. Also, Harry seemed a little too crybaby-ish, but the parts about Ron.

Bye
Brigid Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was very good and well written. It had a good mood and atmosphere. I can't wait to read some more of your fanfic's.

Bye
Ipok87 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I totally loved this story! Can't say more.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
hey great chapter please keep it up until this thing is complete. Harry and herimone are perfect for each other.
twisterblake chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
hey great chapter update soon
theoriginalmeathead chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
so sweet!
MHxxPAPER DOLL chapter 2 . 12/27/2006
I thought it was great.

Was that the end?

I'm not sure.

It seems as though it's the end, from the ending, ya know? But it doesn't say complete. So, I'm not so sure.

Anyway, I thought it was lovely.

-Maegan
Unwrittenkhk3 chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
this was such a good story! keep up the good work!
missxsh0rtie chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
SO CUTE! love it!
CeruleanAngel chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
I really liked this. It was well written and a great fluff story. I am 100 percent HarryHermione shipper, so I enjoyed both chapters. Keep up the good work.

~Angel
Coldfire chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
this fic rules!
Jack chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
That was a cool story. I loved that whole "time of the month thing", it was so funny. Keep up the good work.